What should I do for my birthday?

I turn nineteen in two weeks. I always thought that 19 would be my special year, my best year. And now I can't even think of anything to do. I only have my best friend and she has friends who I sometimes talk to but I am not close to anybody like that. It would be kind of pathetic to have a bday party with just me and her. And idek what else to do I just have no clue. Some ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Since it's October, you could consider going to a haunted house. But I suppose that gets old. Or you could try a (haunted) hayride. I guess it depends on where you live.

That does sound fun. I could get with that.

• 26d

Thanks very much for MHGO. By the way did you have a good time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Throw a Halloween/birthday inspired party

What Guys Said 2

• anything that comes to mind where you think you will have a good time. it can even be a really relaxing birthday spent with comfort food and a movie or something.

I relaxed last year though. I wanna try something new.

alright then you're gonna have to go at least 80% here. think of something you really want to do but somewhat lack the motivation to do so, and then really try going for that. like skydiving or something.

• 5 guy gang bang.

What Girls Said 0