How hairy are you?

The only long hair is my hair on my head. I literally haven't found a girl with less hair on arms, legs, etc (unless they shave of course lol). I even have short arm pit hair 😂

But hey I ain't complaining I'm glad my body don't look like a jungle lmao

• Extremely hairy!
    6% (2)10% (3)7% (5)Vote
  • On the hairier side!
    11% (4)26% (8)18% (12)Vote
  • In the middle, not too hairy but not too hairless
    39% (14)35% (11)37% (25)Vote
  • Not hairy at all
    25% (9)23% (7)24% (16)Vote
  • I'm bald/I shave my hair
    19% (7)6% (2)14% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I was basically born with a mustache. Sucks being middle eastern

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I mean you could like scratch each other with the moustaches while kissing a guy. Isn't that something?

Most Helpful Guy

• im on the hariy side, i have some hairs on my chest and on the upper back, and on my legs

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 11

• I'm hairy enough but no hair on the back but everywhere else but not enough on the top of my head anymore , lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a beard , leg hair , hmmmm stomach hair not soo much tho I am average actually I am not that hairy

0|1
    0|0
  • I grow very little hair. For the most part I prefer it that way but I can't be anything but clean shaven that means.

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically none (other than lots of pubes for some reason), and that's just naturally.

0|1
    0|0
  • average I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • I have head hair that reaches the small of my back and semi dense leg hair, but everywhere else it's incredibly faint, almost nonexistent.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in the middle, I have a full beard (I shave), upper back and shoulder hair, chest, arms, legs not too hairy. So I have a moderate amount of hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Peh.. u ain't hairy? U are not man at all bruh D;

0|1
    0|0
  • I manscape from the neck down. Better that way

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty hairy. Head, beard, chest, arms, legs is all aprt of the deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • im single man what do you think? im i dont shave anything.

0|0
    0|0