Ghost experiences fellow G@GERS?

Here is one of them and sorry for the amount of backstory but its all necessary
So, I was doing and still do a mix of online and on campus college class.
I was on campus Tuesday Thursday and off Monday wedsday Friday.
I was really depressed and I made a deal with myself, If I got all my online classwork done on Monday and all hw Tuesday, I could lay around on the couch and watch burn notice on netflix all day.
Now I got up at seven thirty when my dad left for work. He leaves the radio on every time and whats worse is that is I HATE the radio show that he leaves on.
Its tough to describe the level of assholery of these hosts, so I will just say that they are giant incorrigable douchebags and assholes.
Now after I settle on the couch I get about fifteen minutes and I can hear them over my burn notice. Now I'm ANGRY, (Seriously these guys are the biggest assholes and douchebags on local radio and I LIVE IN THE BOSTON AREA. So Assholes are incredibly common.)
I get up and walk to the other room and literally rip the radios cord out of the outlet.
About noon I realize that I should probably do more than eat and watch burn notice. So I go to shower.
When I come back downstairs, THE RADIO IS ON. VOLUME CRANKED. AND REPEATING THE FIRST FEW WORDS TO THE LORDS PRAYER.
Now mom side of the family is Sicilian American and therefore also very catholic.
My grandfather died when my mom was twelve and It was probably him trying to comfort me as I was depressed and angry at the world.
But I've had a couple of others but thats all I will describe today.
So Yeah, I believe in ghosts, I've had encounters with them before and I know it won't be the last time either
#creepyhappenings
#happyhalloween

1mo bump

Most Helpful Girl

• During an investigation in a local mausoleum, I captured the voice a nasty female entity telling me that she did not want me asking any question. We have gotten several such recordings in there, and she seems to hate men.
    Several different unrelated groups of people have been taken there by us, and have not met each other, all report a little boy about 4 feet tall, Victorian style tuxedo, black hair parted neatly down the middle, sort of a bowl cut, pale skin, and glowing red eyes down the end of on hallway. I've never seen him, but for real, imagine "Damien".
    One night, we split the team, and half goes outside so that I can begin my EVP session. (recording ghost voices) But we can hear team 2 outside, which is interrupting my session. boyfriend tries to radio them, but they're not receiving, so I walk away to ask them to keep quiet.. About that time, my boyfriend gets shoved HARD, and falls to the floor causing his comm to shatter on the floor. Come to find, team 2 comm has been switched off, which requires a hard twist of the knob, which is ice cold to touch, and they did not shut it off.
    So all the guys come in, us girls wait outside. I SWEAR I saw a woman pacing inside the glass glaring out at us, wearing a bonnet like Colonial style, but that's when we hear knocking coming from INSIDE the walls filled with tombs outside, and we rush scared inside. Before we can tell the guys, the glass door that had been wedged open with a 2x4 in the hinge slams shut, and we hear what sounds like a bare palm slap the glass outside. We are just DONE at that point. As we're leaving, my friend asks "Anyone else see that weird bonnet chick in the glass?"
    A week of so later, we're back, and boyfriend gets shoved again, but this time, he does not go down, and we find powdery white kid sized hand prints on his thigh and lower back as if a kid tried to help steady him and keep him from falling. We think it was the demon looking Damien boy.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was about 11 or 12 and my little brother was preschool age, we were at the cemetery with our parents one autumn afternoon. Our mother was leaving flowers at her older brother's grave. My brother wandered off toward another random grave, and when I approached him, he told me the ACTUAL NAME of the woman buried there. He did not yet know how to read. And there was no one else at the cemetery who could have told him. It must have been supernatural.

The fact that some people can actually be atheists and strict materialists in light of phenomenon like this is astounding. Granted, extrapolating religion out of this is unwarranted. But denying all such phenomenon as well as any notion of a deeper and/or paranormal realm is preposterous, and I do not care if they dismiss me as crazy via Ockam's Razor or some shit. I know what happened, I know that there is no mental illness in my bloodline, and I know that no possible natural explanation could have explained what happened with my brother.

What Girls Said 17

• I have two serious ones and a not so serious one.
    Serious first: my gramma died when my cousin was like a year old. She had just started talking, and her vocabulary was limited. One word she said a lot was "Nanny" (what our gramma made us call her. gramma made her feel old.) Nanny loved her grandkids, especially the baby. My cousin stopped sleeping at night, and when asked why she claimed that "Nanny won't stop reading me stories!" (Short bedtime stories she made everyone read to her.) I was babysitting one night and she looked into the large vanity mirror next to the bed and just said "look, nanny says hi!" And I had to leave the room so she didn't see me bawl like a baby.
    Serious second: @SweetHomicidalQueen can verify this. We moved into an old farmhouse, and we would joke about ghosts often to explain our own clumsy mistakes. After moving into that house, we didn't joke as much. Doors and windows slammed themselves, corner of the eye shadows would dart by, and we both woke up in the middle of the night often. We brought it up to her mom who's pretty in tune to that kind of stuff and she told us she had seen a shadow cover the light streaming through her door from the hallway late every night. A little while after I left, my cat in my new home started acting up. Right after, jades mom told me that she had seen a psychic who told her that there were shadow people in the house and that one may be attached to me and followed me.
    Not so serious one: we pile our clean dishes next to the refrigerator, so sometimes the dishes tip if the fridge is slammed shut. I got a water bottle before school and a pile of plates fell to the floor. I said "wow, ghost, that was rude. I'm not picking those up. If you're going to throe things at me, throw food." As soon as the last word left my mouth, a plate of muffins across the room tipped and clattered to the floor. I nearly screamed. I'm still telling myself that it was the cat (who was in my bedroom and literally couldn't have done it.)

• Yeah I was playing hide and seek on the attic of my grandpas manor in Ireland with my cousin when we were kids. I'd hear him breathe and his steps, too, and would chase him around and then he'd chase me but without ever seeing each other. When my mom called me downstairs for lunch it turned out that my cousin had been downstairs all the time. Super creepy I even made my dad and uncle go up to the attic to check if there was an actual person there but they didn't find anyone.
    Also in my home in Luxembourg there was this incident when I was watching TV and got tired so I went to get ready for bed but when I turned the TV off it would turn back on as soon as I'd turn away from it. So I turned it off again not thinking much because I thought I probably just didn't push the button properly and it turned back on AGAIN.
    I had also felt weirdly watched the entire night, which is not uncommon in that house, so I said "good night" to the potential ghost and when I turned the TV off again it didn't turn back on 😂
    Oh and the probably creepiest experience I've had was in Japan when I visited my friend. They were out doing the groceries and I stayed in that morning but I woke up when I heard the water running in the kitchen so I went to close the tab. But when I turned my back to the kitchen to turn off the water there was a legit shiver down my spine and I swear, I swear I felt someone breathing in my neck. Like someone extremely tall standing right behind me and kinda leaning over me? And it wasn't like the other "ghost" experiences that I had had previously that one was REALLY intense and I felt actually threatened. After that I just wanted to leave the place and had nightmares for weeks haha sometimes I wonder if it was even a ghost or something else more sinister.

• My grandma died on Thanksgiving Day and when we Went to Lay her out the Day after "Black Friday," which is a Crazy Shopping event, her Cross began Swaying above her, going back and forth for 17 of us to see as we Surrounded her coffin.
    It was Grandma Saying, "Thank you for coming, I'm Okay now and I love you all."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• That's pretty crazy! I've had some experiences. Like I was getting ready for work, and I was in my room which is located on the second floor of the house.

I was all by myself. My parents and brother were at work (I live with my parents) and I knew no one was in the house. I was sitting on my bed, on the computer, and I heard the door downstairs slam several times. I knew no one was at home and no one would be coming home at that time.

• Bro. Paragraph breaks are your friend.

Still doesn't answer the question.

I'm honestly not reading it because all I see on my screen is an unending steam of text and it's too hard to understand what you're saying.

Do you have any experiences with ghosts

• Very interesting, I've yet to realize I've had a ghost encounter. I hope I haven't... unless it saved me from something.

• Yeah very strange. I've had some strange encounters which can't be explained.

• I do believe in ghosts, even tough I never had one of these experiences.
    I don't want to have it either. If I did, I probably would do something crazy or pass out.

• Used to live in a haunted bakery. Guy named Robert who played the violin at night.

• My grandpa died on Easter. I ran to see the body and say goodbye, I left the oven on and a cake in the oven. 4 hours later the cake was perfect and the oven was off.

• I have never experienced anything.

• The house I grew up in was haunted. The old owner and husband died in my old room and the backyard next to my bedroom window.

• I've felt someone poke at my throat before and seen shadows of people running. I've also heard footsteps during the night I heard stuff as if someone had been breaking into my house but nobody had

• I watched someone become possessed before.
    That's all I am going to say on the matter.

Not. Fun. I've been possesed during a paranormal investigation, I will never go back to that site again!

• seeing people who died recently in my dreams to properly say goodbye

• No I don't believe in ghosts

• I don't believe in Ghosts :p

What Guys Said 22

• well my story is
    that I left school and when i got home
    I laid in bed and watched some tv
    after a little while. i felt something touch my hand honestly thought it was a spasm cause my hand hit the wall i was up against

and that's when,, stuff went down hill
    i got attacked by something invisible
    and it started slamming my head and arm against the wall
    I tried to fight it but that didn't work too well

eventually i screamed for Jesus to help me
    and it stopped immediately

and that's when i started to believe in ghost and Christ
    the difference is now i know exactly what a ghost is and why it was so strong
    so that's my story

• media.giphy.com/media/6IV5LJ3ubIkk8/giphy.gif
    Very scary experiences, one time i was fucking this chick from behind then we flipped over, i heard a fart... i know i didn't fart and she couldn't have? girls don't fart, must've been a pervy ghost.

• I hate the word ghosts. No I don't believe in ghosts lol I do believe our 'souls' are 'energy' that continues on after death though and that 'energy' could be capable of interaction with our realm (kinda like god but on a smaller scale)

• No ghosts allowed in my head! I have a good bond with the Ghost Busters mate... buy them a beer and you're safe :D

• I've yet to encounter them so I won't believe until I do.

• I've met zero ghosts.

• Ghosts? lol no, demons yup.

I'd like to hear about that! PM me if you're comfortable talking about it.

• I have a UFO experience or two...

• Only when I've half-woken up and my mind is trying to convince me something is going on.

• That was unexpected, people usually expect ghost stories to be scary. I'm glad it seems this "ghost story" has a holy ring to it.

• Nope. I have had some experiences I can't explain so logically I say "I don't know or understand what happened" and move on. I don't assign titles to it like ghosts or spirit or apparition, because I don't know.

• none. I don't believe in ghosts

• I had a dream a ghost was standing over me
    It kept telling me to wake up
    I didn't know I was sleeping but I woke up after while

• I watched paranormal activity once... That's it

• Just the ghost who keeps stealing the matching sock out of the dryer.

• Nothing that is short enough for gag

• My mother collected antiques. The bedroom set was haunted by an old man. I saw him many times as a small boy. My brother has the bedroom set now. :O

• Don't believe in ghosts.

• Never had one before. Probably one of the reasons I don't believe in them

• I'm a ghost myself.

www.esports-news.co.uk/.../...ace-bandana-real.jpg

I spooked quite some people back in high school.
    That's all about it.

• a ghost gave me a blowjob once.