My father and I just farted at the same time, did that ever happen to you before?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, Never.
    However, I find it Humorous and it just Reminded me of How: The family that Stays together, Sprays together."
    It will Probably never Happen again in this Lifetime. lol
    Good luck. xx

I mean we burped and said some of the same things at the same time too its funny and also im a lot like my dad maybe thats why we dont get along well much lmfao we bump heads a lot but i still love him

lol You know it, hun!! xx

• 28d

Thank you for The Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm... Nope can't say that I've experienced maternal farts before. Interesting that you have though. How was the experience for you?

It was hilarious we're in different sides of the house i was on couch in the living room and he was in the dining room on his laptop (we're the only ones home at the moment) and the farts just came out from both of us right at the same time i laughed

That's classic! LOL

• No I don't pay attention to my bodily functions but thanks for sharing!

• Never happened. Me and my dad are barely in the same place for too long... We both have smart mouthes and quiet at the same time.

• nope

• Uh, no..