Do you think male professional sports are full of homosexuality?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say they are full of homosexuality. That sounds like something offensive.
    However, I do believe that some athletes are gay.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 13

• WHO CARES IF THEY ARE?
    Why do so many think that there is something wrong with being 'homosexual'? But how is that so different than 'Race' (Even though we are all the same RACE: but slightly different, in appearance!! Yeah, if you don't know, all humans are 'Homo sapiens' by biological classification!!)
    Do you judge 'little people' and 'Deaf people' too? That little lady is totally going to win Dancing with the Stars!! I'm calling it...
    Nobody cares about 'race' or 'orientation' at the Olympics, when we get GOLD!!
    What if homosexual guys were more likely to run the 100 meter or swim the freestyle? Would most judge, when they take gold?
    What about Jessie Owens, in 1936, at the Berlin Olympics? That guy was the BEST, and he was like our 'MIDDLE FINGER" to Hilter's racism and genocide!! He ROCKED!!
    by the way, how is it ANY OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS what our athletes do, in their personal, sexual lives!!

• no i don't think they are

• Depends on how you define "full of". Statistically around every 10th teammate is gay. So for example every football (AE: Soccer) team has one gay person in their first team.

• I'd like to hear this logic 😂

• I don't know and idc. does it matter? no

• Gee I wonder if this event where large, sweaty, muscular men grapple at each other is a little bit homo.

• Not anymore than the population at large

• i think there are more gay athletes than just the ones who have come out

• I think you're just hoping it is.

• Everyone in the NBA has dick sucking lips...

• Some of them are :P

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../998.jpg

• So what?

• Oh yes.