If you saw some young kids bullying another kid, would you step in?

If you saw some young kids bullying another kid, would you step in??

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• hell yeah.. that has already happened and i put a quick stop to it.. i have no patience for bullying

Most Helpful Girl

• I would hate to think of someone who wouldn't step in. They would be just a terrible person walking away or watching. I would step in and kick their asses... if need be.

What Guys Said 9

• Depending on the severity of the situation probably. If it is physical and aggressive emotional bullying yes I would. If it is more benign bullying I would hope the "target" would be able to take care of the situation themselves and grow from it. Thus i would probably hesitate.

• You'd be a dick not to really... I mean I would at least yell at the assholes to scare them off.

• yes and i would rage flame the school publicly for letting those kids parents and the schools union paid teachers for allowing it.

• I wouldn't. If I've learned anything from high school, it's that a lot of "bullying" kids bring on themselves.

• This has happened to me
    I saw it first hand from a bully
    The bully tried that bs in me but I fight back so he didn't do it anymore
    He pushed this kid for bumping i to him so I pushed him for pushing the other kid
    It really wasn't cool at all..

• i would do what i can

• 've seen OLD kids bully OLD kids. Not even a twitch in my left side brains.

• as a law enforcement officer I have too really

• Yes I would step in and help bully him.

What Girls Said 9

• I would not because I would get killed. As for your poll it's not gonna yield actual results because literally no one would step in 😂😂😂

have you seen all the results that people have written already. are you that dumb?

maybe they wanted to but just felt it would be wrong to. but, most people, will

@Dave20154 most people will not. If they thought it was wrong that's equivalent to not stepping in. That's worse in fact if they think it's wrong not to step in when an anorexic depressed girl is crying.

• As an aspiring teacher, definitely. If nobody steps in, the bully will assume it's ok and never stop (fact).

• Hell yeah I would. Those bullies would get smacked too!

• I actually stepped between two kids who were throwing punches, told them to stop then had to physically pull one away by the collar.

There was some chick in a car right next to this watching and she glared at me when i broke up the fight.

Youd think a parent would have stopped it before a stranger did.

• I'm a teacher, I would have to lol

• Yes. And have.

• Yeah I do it all the time.

• Probably not. Depends on how I'm feeling and if I know the person

• depends on the gravity of the situation, if some boys are hitting another boy I'd probably step in
    but if they're just teasing/making fun of him I wouldn't because a) it would get worse for him, especially if a "girl" had to save him and b) I don't really feel pity