Have you ever been a victim of credit card fraud or identity theft?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not that I am aware of
  • I don't have a credit card

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone tried to charge $100 to my debit card but the bank realized it was somewhere I never go so they didn't approve it.

I'm glad your bank caught that in time and made it right!

It's pretty cool how they do that at least I think so lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah nobody wants to rob my broke ass

What Guys Said 13

• Nooope but I did lose my ATM card once. I think it fell out of my pocket and got eaten by seagulls or whatnot. Sadly for mr seagull I cancelled the card right away so no Brazzer subscription for you Mr Seagull.

• I must be careful so I voted C... I hope the correct answer is B :D
    I'm careful not to get caught and so far it works.

• Russian hackers got a debit card number of mine which had never been used online, and someone got my AMEX number and charged several things, but both instances were caught by the issuers and I didn't lose a cent.

• No, not that I'm aware of. But if someone has enough will, then they will do it. I guess it's only a matter of time.

• Yes, some minimum wage worker skimmed my credit card at the Taco Bell drive through and then sold it to some numbskull that made two identical purchases at gas stations for over $200 within an hour apart.

• Lol no I don't use a credit card and I always am careful with my license.

• Nope thank God. Have you?

• Yes. I remember 3 times I looked onto my bank account and saw items I never purchased. It was really annoying having to settle it all out.

• my data got stolen from some websites when they got hacked but never my credit card data

• in order for that to happen i first need to have money lol.

• Naww no one wants to be me😅

• No. I am smart and aware about such risks. I take ample precautions

• Yeah, and I fought it, and Ch%*e Man%$%%#n bank wouldn't admit their security or clerical error, so it FCKED my credit for almost 10 years!! I will NEVER, EVER have any account with those fckwads EVER again!!
    But what can you do? They have 10,000 lawyers that are exceptionally adept at FCKING the 'little guy'!
    Of course, the government does NOTHING for a lowly, little taxpayer!!

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, from ATM machines that have a hacker code in it. Its called grand larceny. With technology today, they can make fake duplicates of your number every time you use 'credit' instead of 'debit'. Always try to do it on DEBIT, and never go to suspicious places for an ATM. They don't have to steal your card. What's important is your number and the information on it. All you can do is report it to the police and go to your bank to halt activity. Because if you don't, they will do it anyway and make it out like your the one who used that card. It happened back in 2014.

• I don't think so but I've been getting a lot of credit card offers lately so I worry sometimes..

• Thankfully , I have 't

• That's not that easy to do when you have a pin number with your credit card you have to type in every time...
    I understand many people just have those cards that automatically take your money without the pin. That's idiotic.

• Once, yes. Someone spent a good bit of money on my iTunes account.

• Someone got my debit card and charged gas and bought weave on it. I didn't recognize the store... but a gal at work told me it was a hair supply store.

• i don't own a credit card

• Not that I'm aware of. But who the hell wants to be me and have my credit. (I don't know what my credit score? is... I also don't know what a credit score is.)

• Nope.

• No. But I have made transactions from a place where it happens a lot

• It has never happened. That I know of.