0|1
19|38

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• never, disgusting habit

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• I smoked for over 33 years. Actually 36 years and during that time I spend around three years trying to quit. The three years is a total of the times I tried and failed to quit. One month. A few months. Nine months, etc.

In all my 61 years quitting was absolutely the most difficult thing I ever did. If you need a nudge to help you quit go to a hospital and visit a person close to death from cancer caused by smoking. That is what finally did it for me. There is no way I want to die like that. And to think I was paying every day for my life to end that way. When I finally was able to beat the nicotine nag it took around 5 years for the cravings to completely go away. They go away. The more time passes the less they happen. Between my 4th and 5th year into my quit I had one craving.

Been tobacco-free since April 23, 2002.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately not and no such plans... I also almost never drink alcohol.
    The only thing I sometimes have a little too much is stress :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to smoke a lot, i was a chain smoker before 2 or 3 years, i used to smoke 2 packets per day, but then i quit smoking

1|1
    0|0
  • Have never tried and have no intention of doing so.

But I may or may not try pot in the future.

1|0
    0|0
  • when I was young, I smoked for a week or so... I was young and stupid. but after that, luckily never again

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I never smoke and I don't have any self destructive bad habits whatsoever. My strategy is to lead a healthy and to live as long as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoke passively near friends who Do smoke

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I started smoking cigarettes at 17. What got me started was the head rush. I loved it. I kept headrush hunting until I got addicted to nicotine. I eventually quit smoking first time at 21 and went a year and a half without cigarettes. I quit again 2 months ago and I know this time it's for good because when I started again, I got depressed because I knew I quit before and inspired others to quit and I felt like I failed. Never smoke cigarettes. My lungs got so bad from it that now I'm forced to go to the gym and pool to regain my stamina. Food tastes better, I can think clearer and I feel like my energy levels are back. Dont use a vaporizer with nicotine. I ended up getting more addicted when using a vaporizer. Vapes don't help you quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only smoke weed and that's only what I'm going to smoke

1|1
    0|0
  • On day 2 of quitting and quite proud :)

Why do you ask?

2|0
    0|0
  • I smoked for about 20 years. Thankfully I gave it up

0|1
    0|0
  • Never cigarettes or any tobacco. My friends smoked a lot of weed, I tried a few times but never got into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never smoked, don't have thought of doing so any time in the future

1|0
    0|0
  • Have but not that stuff... I smoked shisha, and weed socially. Only remember ever having one cigarette hated it, cigars very rarely, but theyre fun... dont smoke anything at all anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoked for 10.5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to smoke a lot. But I quit normal cigarettes and start smoking e-cigarettes. Not so harmful like normal ones (I'm not saying it's healthy, it's not), no smell, and it's far more cheaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've smoked weed several times but never cigarettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 9 I was dared to smoke a little bit of a cigarette and I almost died
    But besides that no

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoked once, and never will again. It was obvious why I never became a smoker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm.. I can see that your screening process has started.. :)

I can see anoher question in a few days: "have you ever kicked a cat in anger?".

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for 16 years...

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, once, out of curiosity and interest. I didn't care for it, and didn't find it addicting or anything. I doubt I would smoke again

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoke cigars, but not often. I could quit if I wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very light smoker would like to quit

0|0
    0|0
  • Never,

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had never will. Its disgusting habit

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in Nam

0|0
    0|0
  • Water pipes 4-7 times a summer. Other wise, Work and me and iron

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. Couple of times. But then I really didn't enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• No I hate it so much

1|0
    0|0
  • No way never. Why anyone in this day and age even condsiders it is a complete mystery to me. Stupidity is the only reason to think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever everrrrrrrr

1|0
    0|0
  • Never I had a couple of chances but I turned them all down

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I've never tried it.

0|0
    0|0
  • tried cigarette before but am not a smoker

0|0
    0|0
  • No but will try eventually. I always got sick so easily that I was afraid of triggering anything but a while ago found out more about weed and even cigs and don't feel intimidated anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I am still worried about getting addicted to cigs but you can smoke household herbs which I've done.

• Never have, never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same for me.
    Never smoked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ve tried weed once
    and shisha once

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have never smoked or plan to start.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it in my late teens never got hooked

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never smoked

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never and I never ill too.