People tell me the most terrifying moment that happened in you're life?

I'm not talking about when you got scared or when something happened you got really scared.

I'm talking about a moment when you was absolutely petrified with fear not everybody had those moments but if you had tell me about it?

my moment was when i woke up and I couldn't move then a massive amount of fear hit me out of nowhere, then something got right behind me and start breathing on my neck it sounded like a massive man the breath was really hot. everytime I think about that my eyes get watery because it was that terrifying. I never been that terrified in my life

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for me the closest would be when I had my first seizure.

I didn't have control over my own body- legs falling out from under me, and my arms and legs jerking.

And with my uncle saying he thought I was having a stroke.. He said to call my dad and to see a doctor and I did, and I just started crying because I didn't know what was wrong with me.

Slipping in and out of consciousness, I'd be on the phone with my dad and then I'd be being carried into an ambulance. In an ambulance and then in halls. Had no idea what was going on. I'd have no idea what happened when I came to, and when I did and people told me what happened, including something I apparently said, I had no memory. Slept forever after.

Felt like shit and looked like shit, 0/10 do not recommend.

Most Helpful Guy

• A few days ago I headed out on a motorcycle ride in the middle of a thunderstorm. It's night time , 5C.
    I thought I layered enough , everything went great but suddenly 2 hours into the roadtrip I realised... I couldn't feel my hands. I tried flexing it , squeezing , nothing... numb.
    I pulled off into some village , took off my glove... my hands were dead white , I huddled next to my bike's exhaust , trying to warm them up , to bring them back to life , it worked somewhat but the air is getting colder still , 2C , and I'm absolutely drenched , two things you REALLY don't want if you want to stay alive. I was running out of the gas , if I don't fill up and head home , I know I'm gonna die , so... I put on my gloves , and just bruteforced it to the next town to fill up. I took shelter in a public toilet , trying to warm my hands again with the hand-dryer , the hand-dryer blew room-temperature air out... 1C. I couldn't even undo the zipper on my jacket , things were looking grim. My body is still warm but my hands and my feet, I couldn't feel them.
    Time was running short.
    I got on my bike again and made the final stretch of 150km home.
    By the time I got home I've pretty much lost all dexterity in my hands. If I were out for an hour or longer... I probably would have hooks for hands.
    Luckily... in the times of need , Dominhoes never fail to deliver.
    A quick 12' spicy pizza later , all is well.

What Girls Said 4

• When i kicked my bro in the balls ACCIDENTALY , his reaction was drastic i thought he was going to die or something lol.

Lmao when me and my bro was doing the dishes he kneed me in the balls, I thought I was going to die

damn you must have kicked that boy pretty damn hard then

Not really, we were in a fight and he attacked me out of nowhere, i just wanted to protect myself so i held my legs to my stomach which resulted in him getting kicked lol.

• I woke up and couldn't move, talk or breathe properly. Something was creeping towards me, and when it touched me I jolted and felt this weird sensation go from my head all the way down to my feet. I didn't go back to sleep after that.

• It's a long story

• I almost committed suicide four years ago and I'm doing good now so it's terrifying how I was going to do that. Never have I been gladder that I'm a pussy.

What Guys Said 9

• Going on the slingshot ride at an amusement park (where you are in a chair attached to bungee cables and get hurled upwards). I have been in car and bike accidents, fights, and planes flying through storms, but that was the scariest thing I've ever experienced.

• riding the L trian going nack home. a man comes in from another car and shouts "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE" and i started to freak out i said oh my god he's going to rob every one in the car. i almost shiy in my pants is never been robbed before. but it turned out he was just begging for money. my heart skipped a beat

• War, let's just say that after 10 years nightmares and being close to reach the light is scary enough.
    Tip: It's never cool/good/gangster to use a weapon.

• When i passed out for the first time in middle school. 😨 It really sucked and i felt like i was going to die.

• the moment i was born

• When I was 9 these 2 girls around 12 started pushing me around one girl pushed me down then grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me around like a dog. She kept saying come on doggy. They were both laughing at me i was really scared.

• i got super drunk in a cafe with my crush and i did somestuff to humailate myself. she didn't drink.

• I was a manager then , alone in my branch office (holiday period) , I got very ill, phoned HQ to send a replacement person. I don't remember who arrived , drove home and don't remember how i got there. Our GP had me hospitalized: it was a stroke.

• I got caught in a rip current (or whatever the hell it's called) and these huge waves started coming out of nowhere one after the other. I kept getting thrown around underwater and my breath was running out because I kept rushing to the surface to catch even a tiny gasp of air before another wave would clock me. One bashed my head into the sea floor and I really thought I was gonna suffocate to death.