Isn't curling HILARIOUS?

Isn't curling HILARIOUS?They try to clean the floor before the thingy crosses that part of it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha it is Sally... and it proves that not all guys are bad in cleaning! :D

What Guys Said 20

• It's a very ridiculous sport, I don't know why they made it an Olympic sport, I would rather watch Dodgeball, or Tug Of War ;)
    However, Curling is at least funny, but some other sports like Baseball and Cricket are very boring :P

• Well, the pants in that pic are hilarious, that's for sure.

I actually like to watch curling when it's on TV (usually only for the Olympics). At first, I was just fascinated because I had absolutely NO CLUE what was going on. But I started to get it and it's pretty interesting... a game of strategy and precision.

I think the announcers should actually tell us a little about what the hell's happening, though. It's a bad idea to assume that everyone who tunes in is familiar.

• It is one of those things you wonder how it was invented and as others have said it is strangely relaxing. It reminds me of the free sports channel, all of the main sports are monopolised on premium channels but you end up with stuff like curling on the free channels.

• Perfect game for neat freaks.

• I'd rather watch mongoloids toss peanuts at a shot glass.

• 0|1
  • Seemed like the dumbest sport ever, actually watching it though found it surprisingly interesting.

Technique is ridiculous. Oh sure i'll just slide this 40 lb stone -exactly- 115 feet in a curved line around some target 105 feet away to finish on a target. No problem.

• It's 1 of my favorite winter Olympic sports. I like the strategy imvolved. It's like glorified ice shuffle board

• There is a high amount of cute girls who play it in the Olympics though. xD

• I absolutely never understood the allure of that sport. I mean... dafuq is it?

• Yeah, it kind of is. It's actually a weird sport, if you ask me. But don't get me wrong - it sure seems to be challenging.

• I don't get the sport, it looks funny though, I should read up on it

• from a physics stand point it is rather fascinating

but yes it looks silly

• The broomsmen sweep fast to generate friction which causes the ice to melt slightly... they can speed up or even change the direction the weight moves in.

• I've found it can be strangely relaxing to watch.

• it's not my thing but I've seen worse.

• dont know what it is, but sounds fun

• Lol it's strange. I'm pretty sure they try to reduce the friction in front of the thing or weight so it gets further

• Canada is dissapointed in this post

• not to insult but the dumbest thing i have ever saw in my whole life.

What Girls Said 5