Why aren't Democrats outraging about THIS?

As you know, Billy Bush was fired due to the tape released about his and Donald Trump's conversation. This was also used against Donald Trump by CNN during the second debate.

However, a Clinton staffer was caught on tape saying very similar comments to that of Trump's, not eleven years ago but yesterday. Should Democrats be outraging about this, and should this staffer be fired?

They are also showing bias against Republicans during VR, if you watch the whole video.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think it's foul that they're ripping up voted registrations. That's not okay, and something should be done about that. But you can't compare what this guy said vs what Trump said. For one this guy was saying "I would have to do X in order to get fired."

Trump said "You can do xyz because you're a celebrity you can do whatever you want." What Trump said was much more vulgar and offensive and a true reflection of his character. Also, this guy isn't the one running for president Trump is.

With that being said, I also don't think it's right that someone is bringing up things Trump said 11 years ago. If they want an accurate reflection of his character bring up his issues that are occurring now, but not when they happened over a decade ago.

He said "twice" which changes YOUR argument of the story. Lets not also forget one of many of the offensive comments wikileaks have revealed about Hillary.

How do you respond to Hillary Campaign calling Christians in America a "bastardization of faith"? Isn't that the type of comment you heavily criticize on Trump, too?

@FallOutBoy2001 I'm really not into arguing with people, and that's exactly what this is going to turn into. So I'm just going to avoid this.

No I legit want to know. I am Catholic (eh, more of an Atheist than Catholic) but I'm curious now

Most Helpful Guy

• The whole media is biased against Trump. He never had a chance to begin with. Even shows that are just meant to be for fun like Stephen Colbert are biased against him. Colbert even described him as "a pile of bullshit". Now that is pretty spiteful yet it's accepted due to the media bias against him.
    Unfortunately this bias will be his undoing. Nobody wins against this much media.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont like Clinton BUT her staffer isn't apart of the clinton family whom could be in office. So why would they care?

• Well, the fact that the staffer isn't running for President is one. Also, I'm assuming most people didn't know about this considering he only just said it yesterday.

• Why do Republicans care when they defended their candidate about it in the first place? Were Republicans outraged when it came out against Trump? No, because he is there's... Democrats are the same. Let's not play stupid.
    This whole election is a joke and a pissing party between 2 parties... I don't think the candidates even really matter at this point. It's sad.

Most people already know who they are voting for and none of this crap will be changing any minds. The debates are completely pointless. If we voted tomorrow, a month ago or a month from now the results are going to more or less be the same...

What Guys Said 14

• I only listened to the first minute.

Should the staffer be fired? From what little I heard, I just don't like his attitude and he should be fired and, for all we know, he was.

Again, I didn't listen to the whole thing.

Did he actually sexually assault someone like Trump has done? If so, certainly he should be fired.

Suppose all of this is true.

Why isn't there so much outrage?
    Two reasons:

Reason 1:

Staffer Wylie Mao is a nobody. He's some local ground troop in the Clinton campaign, so 1) he's not that important and 2) no one knows him and that includes literally > 99% of the Clinton staff. The only reason he's getting his 2 days of fame in Tea Bagger circles is because of this video.

Reason 2:

Sexual assault perpetrator or not, Clinton staffer Wylie Moa isn't running to be President of the United States of America, unlike the other self-avowed-and-with-witnesses-now-coming-forward sexual assault perpetrator, Donald Trump.

This line of defense is logically worthless and completely irrelevant. If a defense lawyer used this method, a prosecutor in court would yell out "Objection! Relevancy." to which the judge would immediately say "Sustained."

I understand the intellectual challenges of some (but not all) Trump supporters, but, c'mon, this isn't rocket science... I know, I got paid to do rocket science.

• is a clinton staffer hillary clinton? did hillary clinton say this or did the staffer?

i get it. hillary should be held to the fire for everything anyone she has ever known or associated with has said right? she obviously supports sexual assault of women since this guy made this comment in a bar with his friends... come on.

He is working for the person who has attacked Trump for saying sex comments 11 years ago. He's also making sexual remarks in other to explain how he get fired, and he details "twice", assuming he could get away with it the first time.

Yup, I'm reading too much between the lines but so are the people accusing Trump for what he said, and he said it way before outside campaign. While this is being made on Hillary's watch.

@Jager66 yeah i don't know the difference between I and "other people". do me a favor. don't be condescending. if you want to have a back and forth we can. but i will not talk to you if you're going to be a jerk... and you know what you're doing so don't feign surprise or act like you don't. so if we want a friendly exchange of thoughts and opinions we can do that otherwise we'll call it a day

I'm not going to pretend that i know why others haven't responded with outrage. i can only speak for myself, same as you or anyone else. but i can say as a fairly healthy consumer of news i've never seen this video. the video linked in this post is clearly a less than well known news source so i'd be interested to see a major media outlet cover the matter, but as yet i haven't heard a major news outlet cover it (not even conservative ones).

i did a search and there is little to no coverage of this. so it would stand to reason that most clinton supporters are not aware that such a video even exists. fact only fringe sites have posted the video and only late yesterday, with no major media (even major conservative) outlets picking up the story. so i think that's your reason why more people haven't spoken about the issue. they aren't aware that the video exists

• :https://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe
    ANYONE can fabricate that kind of video
    Just an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Wde1fFvPg

• I saw it yesterday and both guys (The one talking about sexual assault and if there was allegations he did it a la Donald Trump there should be thorough investigations and the supervisor of the form ripper ) should be fired but I bet it is happening in the Trump registration circuit as well.

• This whole thing is being blown waaaay out of proportion because people want their political ideology to win out, so it should be no surprise that the Hillary camp will ignore their own bullshit while screaming from the roof tops about Trumps, and viceversa.

• Democrat, first time seeing this. I'd have the guy fired immediately.

• I don't get it: that guy's not running for president, he didn't say he grabbed the woman's ass even once, just that he would get fired if he did (so it seems democrats would be outraged by such behavior, otherwise the guy wouldn't get fired).

Yup, I'm reading too much between the lines but so are the people accusing Trump for what he said.

• What do you expect was biased, brainwashed and bought and paid for individuals.

• Because trump is running for presidential candedacy.

• Its all bull shit people are playing right into clintons hands
    God dam it
    Trump or clinton we are fucked

• If a feminists does it it's ok..

• POLITICS IS SUCH BULLSHIT!!!

• You know why. Trump is the baby of Hitler and the anti-Christ and must be stopped, no matter what evil war mongering wall-street bought and paid for queen of the fucking harpy's gets into office.

• Because the campaign staffer isn't running for president, Hillary is. By the same logic, we could get upset that David Duke endorsed Trump.

Well then, so as a Democrat (I assume) how do you respond to Hillary Campaign calling Christians in America a "bastardization of faith"? Isn't that the type of comment you heavily criticize on Trump, too?

I'm not a Democrat. However I do believe that what Clinton says was taken out of context there. I criticize Trump for his lack of policies and nonchalant attitude towards assaulting women.

It isn't. Before that comment she said "I imagine they -referring to Catholics- think it is the most socially acceptable politically conservative religion" and also “Their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelicals".