Who would win a war between TURKEY and Belgium?

TURKEY
Vs

Belgium.

Turkey win no?

• TURKEYWho would win a war between TURKEY and Belgium?
  • BelgiumWho would win a war between TURKEY and Belgium?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to go with Turkey... Only because I don't know much about Belgium except the drinking age and chocolate.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Any country would beat turkey

• Belgium, obviously.
    Love 'em Europeans😎

• Belgium.

• Since belgium is a part of the EU Belgium would have the support of other countries, while it's a mess in turkey.

• Why are you always asking this sort of stuff?

What Guys Said 18

• lol we dont even have tanks in Belgium... we only have lightly armored vehicles for carrying soldiers, which is the bare minimum for mechanized infantry (which every country has obviously). and its not helping that our military is heavily underfunded. im going to have to go with Turkey.

• Both countries in isolation with each other?

Lol that would be the dumbest war ever. Both countries would be out of gas within the first couple hours and everything would grind to a halt. Then the people in the invading country would revolt and over through their government.

• I am assuming Turkey is more heavily armed

• Turkey for sure

• Lol sup with these questions? Anyone from editors should bust and ban this fool as soon as possible, brainless idiot.

• Neither can mount/move a naval/airborne expeditionary force large enough to defeat the other on the other's home turf. Turkey would win if a neighboring country of Belgium let Turkey move troops over land, through their territory. This assumes no allies on either side and certainly no nuclear powers.

• Lol. If even Erdogan hasn't done it, its not crazy. Strangest question of the month?

• See, Belgium would win because nobody expects them. I'm convinced they'll pull out something massive out of nowhere one day and reclaim their honour.

• With weaponry Turkey... we'll have to outsmart them some way :D

• You're making me hungry for Thanksgiving!

You're welcome. Vote Turkey.

• Belgium is already half muslim at this point due to their retarded immigration policy, so Turkey.

• I hope Belgium wins.

• Turkey would destroy that countrt ! And stop asking these questions !!! ST

• Belgium, the home of NATO headquarters, the seat of the EU... I don't think you have the first fucking clue just how much defensive tech is in that country.

If Turkey was somehow retarded enough to attack NATOs european headquarters, they would have about 15 minutes to wonder at their own stupidity before they vanished from the world in a bright blue flash.

I don't think so. Belgium very weak military force compared to Turkey.
      Turkey top 10 strength military country. Belgium outside top 20

Belgium doesn't need a strong military force, for precisely the reason that NATO is headquartered there. Attacking Belgium, is attacking NATO. And that's suicide.

• Whatever has the best strategy and the bigger arms so maybe turkey

• belgium would have the UN behind it so its not really even a challenge

but if it was just belgium on its own.. lol they can't even sort their own country out, never mind fighting another

• Turkey wins, flawless victory ;)

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/58768976.jpg

• A bigger question, is does anybody give a rat's ass what would happen in a war between Turkey and Belgium?

I think smaller question