Girls, would you consider those tights trashy?

Girls, would you consider those tights trashy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sheer tights are not trashy. Is how a woman choses to dress with what she wears, not to the point its hanging off her body where it looks like she has nothing on. Some people can work with sheer, and others cannot. I don't like them, so I don't wear them. But it looks great for some women, especially on taller women and some short women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't call them trashy, but probably not the right color. My entire life I've been told by my mother, grandmother, aunts, cousins, etc. that pantyhose and stockings should be as close to your natural skin tone as you can get. By that standard she should have gone a few shades lighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, nylons are fine if the bits are covered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if her dress doesn't cover her butt. Otherwise, no, totally fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , I would if they were brightly coloured or fishnet

0|0
    0|0
  • What? No. She's wearing tights under her dress, that's just a classic fashion combination.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you wore them with. With a way too short skirt, yes. But as pictured, no.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

would you wear those tights

• Show All
    • 1mo

glad you would wear them

• 1mo

do you think she looks good in tights

• No not at all! If you wore something really slutty with it I might give you some looks but beside that no. I have tights that are like that and I wear em

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there's a dress over them then it's completely fine and classy. Other than that, bitch got no morals if she's flaunting her chicken legs and flat ass to the public while seeing her underwear pattern.

0|0
    0|0
  • They go with the dress. Depends if she wore them with something else?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you wore them on their own then it might be a bit trashy...

0|0
    0|0
  • no?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

do they look comfortable?

• Nope. I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my least favourite clothing piece and yes I think they look quite trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I love tights

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! ! but anything can look trashy, it's about how it's worn which sets it apart!

0|0
    0|0
  • No not when wearing a dress like her. But if worn w tees, then yes it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Wanna know what trashy is? Someone who can't figure out who their baby daddy is! That is the true definition of trashy, not clothes, not tattoos or how you talk. Hopefully that ends any questions about what is really trashy or not.

0|0
    0|0