Girls Have You Ever Turned Down A Guy You Think Is Really Cute, Guys Have You Ever Turned Down A Really Beautiful Girl?

Why Did You Turn Him Or Her Down

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man... too many. Met so many beautiful college girls when I worked at this one bar/restaurant. Already was with my girlfriend though, so I couldn't act on it. Had a couple close calls but I did the right thing in the end😅 And then when I was briefly split up with my girlfriend for a few months I met this other really amazing girl, sooooo hot🔥🔥🔥, and we were totally into each other. She lived across the country at the time and had a boyfriend but already knew she was going to break up with him and probably move back near where I lived. She came home twice for the Thanksgiving and Christmas, so we hung out a few times, never hooked up because she was still with the other dude, but we almost did and she made it pretty clear that her intentions were to move back to the area and we'd probably give it a shot when that happened. Just timed out all wrong (or right, depending how you look at it) though, when she left again, there was about a four month gap before we texted, and she mentioned it was over with the old boyfriend and she'd be moving back late summer. In that time, I'd started talking to my girlfriend again and it was looking like we might get back together, and then we did, and then she texts me in August like "I'm back!", and I kind of just blew her off. Felt terrible, didn't mean to, really, just put it off and put it off, trying to play both sides of the fence if things didn't work out with my girlfriend, and then before I knew it, it was long enough to be considered a blow-off. Ran into her a year or so later and got to talk to her and explain everything, and she was totally cool about it, so that was a load off my mind. Amazing and beautiful girl, but I already have one, and it just came down to history. I have a weird feeling for her because she's the one that got away even though I let her go, haha. "Champagne problems" though, amirite?😅🍾 She's actually married with a kid now (and I don't want kids, that would probably have been a dealbreaker down the line anyway), so we're both doing great, so there's no loser in the situation😁👍

When's your next anniversary with your girlfriend? :p

Valentine's Day, haha. We became an official couple somewhere around that time but didn't know the exact day. We were like "fuck it, let's kill two birds with one stone and just make it the 14th"😂😂😂

What Girls Said 15

• OF COURSE!
    There's no worse time on a date than with someone
    self centered
    entitled
    show off
    can't dance
    can't converse
    no job/career
    addicted

I get why some of those are bad their some things in your list that are really mean like if he currently didn't have a job

True but let's say he just quit his old job and was getting a new one you would turn him down?

1st & 2nd dates = wait & see job first
      Trusted friend? OK, will invest a couple of dates, get updates on jobs, then block him until job appears

• Sure.
    And if I Do, it is Only because it's not his Looks that Cooks, but Perhaps his Personality or even his Attitude or just Something from Afar that Is... Far Fetched.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, @Red88xxx xx

• Multiple times. Once because it was someone I worked with and I didn't want things to mix biz/pleasure. Once because he up front told me that he was only looking for sex (I wasn't). And most recently, because I'm happily in a relationship.

• Girls Have You Ever Turned Down A Guy You Think Is Really Cute,?
    Yes

Why Did You Turn Him Down?
    He had differing views on sexuality.

He was a virgin (Sexual ability and experience is important to me as I love my orgasms and pleasure)

He had self-harm scars or scars in areas common to self-harmers (I'm not into the possibility of emotional/mental issues and I have found that most self-harmers or ex self harmer's I've come across have these issues.)

• Cute usually (for me) has little to no sex appeal... so yes... many times...

• Sure I have. Because I have a boyfriend.

• Yep turned down a cute guy because even tho he was cute he didn't pass my list of boy criteria

• Yes, because he didn't have the qualities I look for in a guy. I didn't like his personality

• Yea, I've turned down some attractive guys. We just didn't click is all.

• Yes because I had a boyfriend and didn't want to be a dick hopper.

• I was turn down by a guy and I believe Im cute and even if we seem we hit it oof so quickly.

• I did because my friend liked him.

• Never happened because I don't talk to people. And the only time I talk to people is when I'm at work.

• Once.

• yea I have, because they were friends or co-workers or just nasty and I don't date any of those even if I find them attractive
    physical attraction is important to a certain extent, as long as I don't find someone "repulsive" there's a slime chance I'd date them if I like the rest (brains, personality, voice, smell idk)

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. She was married. End of story because that train ain't leaving the station!

• i have. for me looks aren't everything

How often have you turned down a Beautiful girl?

how often? a few times. i also don't have casual sex often (none now that i'm married) so i'd turn down a person regardless of how attractive they were.

• Yes many times. Because im married and for some reason the fact that im married means I get propositioned by women ten times more than when I was single

• I never would but unfortunately it has never happened 😔

Don't worry their a lot of Beautiful girls out there

Yeah there sure are but they still don't seem to approach guys much yet

• Once in a NYC nightclub telling the girl "sorry... I'm married". Damn !!! She gave me such a bad look. Later, she brought another guy with her to rub it in. Ouchhhh !

• Yeah but she was a slut so no biggie

• Turned down a model my age once. She only wanted sex

• I was in love with her room mate.

• When I was in college I turned down a fairly good looking women because I thought it was a prank so I only found out later she was serious. It was bad of me to turn her down like that but I didn't want to be the hunilated one.