I want to be innocent again?

I used to be a very innocent girl, but I have had sec and drank and done things that I regret and I won't to go back. I want to stop doing those things. I deifntiley don't want to have sex anymore. I know I can't be what I was before but I do want to be a better girl. Is this possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just learn from your mistakes and move on, don't look back at the past

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont really know how to answer this question. So ill just ask you: do you not like yourself? do you think less of yourself because you have had sex and drink alcohol?
    Personally, I dont think having sex and drinking makes you bad. I've done both. Now if you have had sex with 100s of guys and drink till your kidneys are dead, than we would be having a different conversation.
    You can change the past but you can learn from your mistakes and better yourself for the future. So if you dont want to drink or have sex, dont! thats your choice. Just know that just because you have done it or do it, dosnet make you a bad person.

Thank you thank you

Anytime :)

What Guys Said 5

• look at it from this perspective. to say that it is innocent not to have had sex before then that is to say that having sex makes you guilty. but only there is nothing to be guilty about sex. thus there is no innocence about not having had sex before. in this context innocence is a lie, there is no such thing.

• "You can't go back Bob".

• You can't, so suck it up.

• wtf? you say this as if sex just randomly happens to you and you have no control over it
    surely when you have sex, you are the one deciding to do so?

"doctor, i keep pouring myself a glass of water, how do i stop this from happening?"
    derp

• Nah.. u are gone its done girl..

What Girls Said 2

• Focus on the future not the past, if you really want change you will get it.

• obviously... all you have to do is not do the things you don't want to do