What do you think of these Killer Clowns?

A lot of killer clowns are attacking in America and its now spreading across the world there are now even clowns in Europe! I haven't seen one and I hope I don't. They're found almost everywhere, in abandoned schools and houses or even at playgrounds. Schools were shut down because of these things and tons of YouTube videos where made about these clowns. They were first funny pranks posted on YouTube but now these clowns turned into a major problem. They run around with axes, hammers, crowbars etc. trying to harm people. I read an article thats said you shouldn't run because thats exactly what they want you to do, be scared. But obviously if he has a weapon please run! What do you think about these clowns? Have you seen one? What would you do if you do?
(The first clown in the picture is called Wrinkles, he's harmless. He gets payed to scare people and to show up at birthdays. )What do you think of these Killer Clowns??What do you think of these Killer Clowns??What do you think of these Killer Clowns??

1mo I'd just dress up as a clown as well and pretend im in the gang 😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Omfg. I couldnt even take a shower tonight without picturing a clown coming up to the window. I live in the UK and its always in the news. Clowns in the city centres, jumping out and chasing people. Im going to have a nervous breakdown

What Guys Said 22

• Hmm doesn't really bother me. Problem is i am in california, the most liberal state in the US. If i beat the fuck out of someone in a clown costume because they threatened me then i could be sent to jail quickly.

• They don't bother me... This is what really happens to clowns...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eNAwPmUnvA

I've seen that 😁
      They beat the shit out of him 😂

I bet you would beat them up too if you saw one lol unless maybe your a bit of a pussy

If they charged me like they were going to attack me yeah...

• I think it's really silly.
    I really don't see the point one do they're going to pick on the wrong person.

• It's just a matter of time before one of these goons gets shot. I'm surprised it hasn't already happened.

• If I see one I'm going to chase it an beat it into a puddle of colors until it tells me their plans.

• U people are making it a very big deal.. they can't do shit seriously. @Phoenix98 Eyo pick up your gun bruh lets hunt these fools ;D

I wouldn't do that if I were you..
      watch the YouTube videos...

Honestly I have no idea why do it or if all of them are even in contact with each other or if it's just like random lol.

And yes I agree they must be stopped.

there's this video where 3 teen boys are walking in a forest and there was a group of clowns

• Scary looking, but just dogs that bark, so to speak

• They're going to end up being shot by spooked civilians with conceal carry permits.

• Me and my friends will go on a clown hunt this Halloween

• *yawn*

• Man if I see one threatening me I'll fight him

• All I know is that if I see them they better run away from me😠

• I think it's stupid and those people need a life

• I'm not afraid of them, just some people playing a prank.

• I'm not scare of clowns, clowns are funny!!

• Honestly it's really weird the whole thing, and to think that they're appearing around Halloween

• I pulled a gun on one of them who was in the neighbourhood

• I hope I don't run into one.

• I think if people start ignoring them, they will begin to lose their sense of power

I think if people start ignoring them, some are gonna die..

Possibly... it depends on what their plans and motives are. If cases start appearing that these "clowns" are starting to hurt or kill people, then some severe profiling needs to start among ALL people wearing "clown" costumes

• These people seem to think it's like the purge or something. In the UK we don't have guns on us so I guess a knife is a good substitute. The thing is if I see a killer clown I'll automatically help anyone out. I kick there arse without them even doing anything to me. They get high off of fear.

• I haven heard of any attacking.

I've heard of some trying to lure kids which I suspect was them thinking they were hillarious vs Pedos using t for cover.

I have also heard of vigilante gangs swarming where they were seen.

I expect a few beat downs will make it less popular. Hopefully nobody dies.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I haven't seen any of these clowns and I really hope I don't see them.
    I would pass out and run if I saw one. I think this is a stupid trend that will fade out.
    We already have a lot of problems, we don't need another one. People should stop doing this!

• This is some shit white people do

• Haven't heard of any clowns doing harm yet but a clown showed up today at the football game for our school.

• The only clown I'm worried about
    mises.org/.../23158392405_d3e3b60cb8_o.jpg

• In my country a 14 yo boy got 'scared' by one of them and beat them until they were knocked unconcious and the police showed up.

Honestly these people are just insecure power seekers that are easy to overrule.

• Can't get me

• We need Batman! One of these billionaires need to get their shit together.

• They're starting to get on my nerves. It's only going to get worse the closer Halloween gets

• Just people with a mask

• Just clowns, I just ignore them if I ever saw one. Not seen one yet.

• Nothing to sneeze at or laugh at. Serious stuff.
    Clown Sightings and even arrests are getting worse all over the states. Men, women, ones with knives, probably guns, and motive in mind, maybe murder and mayhem.

Seems Clowns lives matter now than Black lives matter, which I am hardly hearing anything about now.

• TBH it's kinda dumb, because it all started as a public advertisement for the movie "It" now its escalated because of the idiots in our generation