Does someone want to shed some light as to why crows and ravens seem to follow me?

Do you have any theories? What do you think it means? Do you have any similar experiences?

1mo Signs out..
1mo F crows..

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe they are up to mischief and don't want any witnesses. Birds are very smart, and crows and ravens are smarter than most. A flock of crows will send out scouts to check out the area. If it's all clear they'll tell the rest of the flock to come in. I used to see this just about every day when I worked on a farm. If it's small numbers of crows, they may be scouts checking you out.

Of course it could also be something more sinister. *Plays spooky music*

• Are you sure, you're not following them?

i.memeful.com/media/post/PRok9BR_700wa_0.gif

• How about suggesting to family and friends to take out a life insurance policy on you lol

Well since I'm religious it's not really a big deal.. This would be my prize in a way..

• Many First Nations people believe that the crows (and their distinct cousins, the ravens) were intelligent and wise, and if you saw them, they were trying to tell you something or guide you somewhere.

• Very intelligent birds. So maybe they are watching you so they can mimck your

• odin is watching you to see what you do with your life.

• The Corvidae family, is probably one of the most intelligent families of birds. That said, maybe they have good or bad taste - or maybe they are expecting to feed or entertain them... Or maybe you are the one I sent them to look for...

• It's almost Halloween, spooky things will happen.

• Because your name is Eric Draven.
    "People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."