Would You Rather?

Choose wisely!!!

• Be in a room full of puppies that you can keep for free!
    70% (19)37% (16)50% (35)Vote
  • Be in a room full of your celebrity crushes for a day...
    30% (8)63% (27)50% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Choose wisely?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly neither, I don't have celebrity crushes. The only man who has my attention is my boyfriend and I don't view celebs any differently than a stranger on the street. As for the animals, well... dogs stink so a room full of them does not seem ideal.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• The puppies! At least they'd be A LOT more likely to love me, lol!

I'd probably leave that room of celebrity crushes -- feeling crushed. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say crushes because you dont need to cover the floor with news papers with a room full of those. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Would I rather have tons of sex or clean up feces and urine and be arrested by animal protection services.

Clean up and arrested I think

0|0
    0|0
  • the puppies for sure. celebrity crushes are worth nothing if I can't do anything to them. ignoring the fact that I don't crush on celebs

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer to avoid the celebs. Dogs are cool, but I'm not looking for a new dog right now, I've already got an awesome one at the moment. I'd play with the puppies, but I wouldn't take one home.

0|0
    0|0
  • A---I can offer much more love to puppies who need my love than waste my time with the celebrities who may not care much for my love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Puppies. I'd get super awkward if even one of my celebrity crushes was around me for a day.

0|1
    0|0
  • dogs!!! i love dogs so much... jessica biel is hot as fuck but i can put her on hold for some dogs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want a room full of puppies.

0|0
    0|0
  • celebrities, they dont shit on the floor. (i hope).

0|0
    0|1
  • Celebrity Crushes :D

... I mean i'd probably strike out with all of them... but still that is a lot of hotness in one room :D haha

0|0
    1|0
  • I dont even like puppies that much more of a cat person

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I love puppies and all but if I could be in the same room as my celebrity crushes I would not miss that for the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • The puppies obviously, if I could also keep all the celebrity crushes for free I don't know what I'd choose though 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Puppiessss

0|0
    0|0
  • Puppies are better and plus they will love me back. Celebs will just be creeped out

0|1
    0|0
  • Puppies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Puppiessssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any celebrity crushes so I choose puppies

0|0
    0|0
  • Puppies!!!