Would You Rather?

Choose wisely!!!

• Be in a room full of puppies that you can keep for free!
  • Be in a room full of your celebrity crushes for a day...

Most Helpful Guy

• Choose wisely?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly neither, I don't have celebrity crushes. The only man who has my attention is my boyfriend and I don't view celebs any differently than a stranger on the street. As for the animals, well... dogs stink so a room full of them does not seem ideal.

What Guys Said 12

• The puppies! At least they'd be A LOT more likely to love me, lol!

I'd probably leave that room of celebrity crushes -- feeling crushed. xD

• i would say crushes because you dont need to cover the floor with news papers with a room full of those. lol

• Would I rather have tons of sex or clean up feces and urine and be arrested by animal protection services.

Clean up and arrested I think

• the puppies for sure. celebrity crushes are worth nothing if I can't do anything to them. ignoring the fact that I don't crush on celebs

• I'd prefer to avoid the celebs. Dogs are cool, but I'm not looking for a new dog right now, I've already got an awesome one at the moment. I'd play with the puppies, but I wouldn't take one home.

• A---I can offer much more love to puppies who need my love than waste my time with the celebrities who may not care much for my love.

• Puppies. I'd get super awkward if even one of my celebrity crushes was around me for a day.

• dogs!!! i love dogs so much... jessica biel is hot as fuck but i can put her on hold for some dogs lol

• I don't want a room full of puppies.

• celebrities, they dont shit on the floor. (i hope).

• Celebrity Crushes :D

... I mean i'd probably strike out with all of them... but still that is a lot of hotness in one room :D haha

• I dont even like puppies that much more of a cat person

What Girls Said 10

• I love puppies and all but if I could be in the same room as my celebrity crushes I would not miss that for the world.

• The puppies obviously, if I could also keep all the celebrity crushes for free I don't know what I'd choose though 🤔

• Puppiessss

• Puppies are better and plus they will love me back. Celebs will just be creeped out

• Puppies.

• Puppiessssssss

• I don't have any celebrity crushes so I choose puppies

• Puppies!!!

• Puppies for sure.

• Puppies!!