Yup im still waiting. think its ok for me to call them?
Other question if you're wondering what im talking about
Thanks for all your answers
Most Helpful Girl
I had answered this already for you. You must be posting it again.
It's going to Take awhile, maybe 2 weeks, because they need to go into this Big meeting with Big Wigs "Upstairs" called "Corporate."
If you don't hear Anything by Monday, call someone, even a Boss or Manager, and they will either Tell you to Talk to a certain Party with Permission in Corporate or they will Best assist you in this situation by telling You "We will let you know something soon."
In the Meantime, if I were you, Look Online for Something else, just in case.
Good luck. xx0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
Been reading these posts from you dude, and it's a rotten situation to be put in in the first place (having to upsell).
My answer depends on whether or not you are still working. If so, just carry on working, be the best employee you can be, let them see that you are worth keeping. If, however, you are home without pay and not working while they investigate, then yes, call them and say you are without earnings and need a resolution one way or the other.1