What do you think of the#NextFakeTrumpVictim invented by American media and establishment? Hillary Clinton is proven to defend a rapist pedophile?

What do you think of this?

#NextFakeTrumpVictim - Because waiting until 4 weeks before the election to tell everyone Trump touched you is just a coincidence.
#NextFakeTrumpVictim - Because the media needs a fresh serving of feigned moral outrage to keep the attention away from Wikileaks emails.

twitter. com/PrisonPlanet
What do you think of the#NextFakeTrumpVictim invented by American media and establishment? Hillary Clinton is proven to defend a rapist pedophile?

Faux staged outrage while the Hillary CLinton is the beautiful, we have proven facts of Hillary Clinton to defend a pedophile rapist, try to intimidate women who Bill Clinton take, to erase emails, of benghazi, every kind of real crime, but the American media create opposite world manipulation

Bad English

What the next lie and cover-up of American media and establishment? We have the voice of Hillary Clinton to defend a rapist pedophile, we have proves, facts, videos, evidences against Hillary Clinton, while Hillary Clinton have a corrupt government/state and media working with manipulation of propaganda 24 hours for day and cover-up a criminal like HIllary Clinton that would be in the jail if she was a ordinary people like you.

Hillary Clinton is acused for years of crimes, we have the proves of her voice laugh while defend the pedophile, trying to intimidate the women who Bill Clinton rape to not destroy the image of Hillary Clinton, delete evidences of her crime with bleachbit in her emails, a whole media cover-up manipulation to hide Hillary Clinton trash and create manipulation, lies, 24 hours of heavy manipulation against Trump while cover-up Hillary Clinton, I'm Brazilian, I don't want to believe that you are braindead, Hillary Clinton is also crazy, sick, invent conspiracy with Russia to cover up all her wikileaks hacked emails who the media try to hide, who the media is always trying to create faux outrage, manipulation agianst Trump. Seriously if Hillary Clinton was a ordinary person like you Hillary Clinton would be already in the jail for all crimes related to her in all those years before this ellection

Updates:
1mo Please Americans, I'm brazilian and even here our media just copy paste the trash of American corrupt mainstream media, and it's explicit for everyone who use their own brain, see evidences, facts, video, audio, all hacked emails, the cover-up of the media and the strategy of manipulate propaganda to show Trump as the demon and HIllary Clinton as the angel

The strategy of America establishment, using the corruption of the media, journalists, is this really working? You want this criminal?
1mo Please, use your brain, it's the most disgusting explicit corrupt ellection of the history trying to make everything rigged for Hillary Clinton.

Want more FACTS/PROVES? READ (Join the links, . com)
girlsaskguys. com/sexual-behavior/q2141429-do-you-think-that-journalists-in-the-media-have-credibility-after

twitter. com/PrisonPlanet
youtube. com/user/PrisonPlanetLive/videos
twitter. com/StefanMolyneux
youtube. com/user/stefbot/videos
breitbart. com

PLEASE READ, GO TO THESE WEBSITES FOR FACTS

2|2
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

• The media and the Hillary campaign have had this planned for months. The establishment is terrified of Trump because he is from outside it and doesn't play by the old rules. They will throw everything and the kitchen sink at him to try to take him out and put Hillary in office. They know that lots of low information voters will be swayed by these "October Surprise" accusations, which is why they're making them. They've had these women lined up for months to make these claims that Trump allegedly groped them 30 years ago. The fact that the media are using these tactics is a sign of their fear.

2|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha Bring on more popcorn and popcorn balls. Still dunking the dizzy dolly.
    No one in their right mind is gonna believe this fake stuff about Trump. But what everyone who is smart should think about who hasn't that this government, Obama and Clinton and her own minions who have been in office, are no match for the Trump card.
    Hold on to your hats, the best is yet to come. It ain't over until that fat lady stops singing and stfu finally.
    Move on over and let a Real man take over. Make our country what it hasn't been for 8 years!!
    Hey, Obama, new scandal about you. How you gonna talk yourself out of this one? Consult with Michele.

0|0
    0|0
    • 25d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence and Yes... Tis me, but you already knew that. lolxx

• 25d

lol Fat lady stopped singing but I know More in Store with her plans and the Elites for her and Chill Pill Bill. xx

What Guys Said 18

• you do realize that her job as a lawyer was to defend the rapist. every day lawyers take cases they may not support because that is their job. she also fully admitted after the case that she believed the man was guilty

so one person did their job
    the other one simply boasts about sexually assaulting women.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

she didn't have to boast about how she got the rapist off the hook either. There's also her calling her husbands victims liars.

• Show All
    • 1mo

do you have an opinion on who you think will win?

I know most of the polls are in favor of Hilary. But given the way the media skews things I don't think those are fully accurate.

• 1mo

@juniorsrosie i think it's hillary. trump's numbers are still incredible for all that he's said in done. but the past two presidential elections have come down to the female and minority vote and that is where trump stands to lose the most...

i think the biggest thing will be. clinton can be judged negatively for errors in judgment while trump is going to be judged negatively for errors or at least blotches on his personality and temperment

but i am shocked that trump is still getting the numbers he's getting. shows how strong people dislike hillary

• 0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|1
  • 'Facts' from PrisonPlanet (aka Alex Jones), Stefan Molyneux (aka stefbot) ?
    2 professional ultra conservative hoax makers.
    You must be joking.
    ROFLMAO

0|0
    0|1
  • You do realize the whole rape thing against Bill Clinton is very similar to what you just posted, right?

1|2
    0|1
  • Why don't you post some image and video links next time. Use a whole shit load of them so the reader gets bored a third of the way down the screen. :-/

0|1
    0|1
  • It's obviously a lie. The democrats are pulling out all the stops on lying and cheating because they know if they lose now, they lose for good.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

It's their fault for falling for Clinton's rigged scheme and not nominating what the people wanted: Bernie Sanders.

• I do not think proof works the way you think it does.

1|1
    1|1
  • A lot of good points the Clintons are dodgy I wonder how exactly they've gotten away with it for so many years. Great take.

0|0
    0|1
  • Someone actually took the time to go through all these links and write this shit up...

0|0
    0|1
  • such is life in American politics

0|1
    0|1
  • This election is so messed up. Full of corruption and full of deceit. It really is the Status Quo vs Trump.

0|0
    0|2
  • 0|0
    0|1
  • It's part of the plan...'they' need her to win, it's what 'they' do

0|0
    0|1
  • It does have to be said that the timing of it is a bit suss.

0|0
    0|1
  • With Hillary, the USA will suffer nuclear destruction.
    With Trump, we won't.
    IT'S THAT SIMPLE

0|0
    0|1
  • There's plenty of shit on the Clintons without having to make stuff up.

Once again, some moron doesn't know what the word pedophile actually means, but loves to hurl it about like a generic weaponised accusation.

0|0
    0|1
  • dude, both options, are terrible. war is inevitable with either one. the world is just too unstable right now. and they both will start a war

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3