Lol why are my mangers so stupid?

Ok I have two mangers one has no idea what she's doing the other is overly strict and always acts like she has a attitude, ok I work at McDonald's and i had alittle bit of facial hair like not a lot at all it was so little amounts of hair, i had a small mustache with a little bit of chin hair and she made me go home told me not to even clock in because I had hair on my face and yea I understand that hair can get in the food but come on I've worked in other food places with facial hair and i was a cook also seen guys with full beards also we don't even wear hair nets in McDonalds so what difference does it make like they just give us these open top hats like I hate people who act like her.

1mo Ok managers correction sorry I forgot the A

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't call your managers stupid when you can't even spell their titles right.

You still know what I mean tho

I just forgot the a

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol at the imbeciles caring about your spelling, He's ranting and angry nobody in this situation would care about spelling but anyways these types of people cause uneeded stress on others because they know damn well they are a waste of space and try to make themselves feel better about their crappy wasted life by keeping people down. I had a manager constantly on my back eventhough I put 110% and did work that nobody would even bother doing, I was punking a friend for a second (by shoving her with my shoulder) and the manager tells the boss I'm slacking off, glad I called her out on her shit and quit now they're all screwed since the place is a mess now

Lol yeah same thing I was thinking like why is she causing unneeded stress working in food is already stressful enough

What Girls Said 3

• Calling your managers stupid on the internet is a very dumb choice, OP….

I'm sure they already know theyre stupid. It's not like it's gonna surprise em!

@palek hahaha yeah true

I've seen it happen but I got the right to say how they are acting I'm not the first one to say this about them and i have no pic up they can't get me fired without proof

• They're trying to be like you.

'Managers'*

• It is "Managers", and not "Mangers"... lol 😅

What Guys Said 4

• Don't see what the big deal is, just shave it off. No one wants your gross pubes in their sandwiches.

Dude we don't even wear hair nets and it's more likely to come from your head then your chin

Take it from a dood who was born with a stache, it will definitely come from your chin.

Dude the little bit of hair I have come on and she seems like an asshole I've seen others in there with facial hair

• If you're going to mock your managers for being stupid please spell the word manager properly.

Well you guys still got the message

• "I work at McDonald's"

That's why your managers are stupid. That's all you needed to know.

I shaved every day when I worked in a restaurant but even then plenty of dudes with facial hair and they never wore nets.

Exactly finally some one who can relate

• Work with me at Walmart. I have 13 managers. One store manager, 2 assistant store managers and 10 department managers. Please, I feel like crying some days

He said he feels like crying dude I can relate