Am I a born asshole because I don't like listening to others?

Like what if I don't like listening to others even when they are right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then you suffer the consequences...

• What consequences lol I asked of I'm an asshole does that make me one

• You suffer the consequences of not getting good advice from someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah bruh, I don't care about others too you are on a good way, continue like that, don't let them controll ya ;)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• So? ? ?

• So what?

• I'm not a human. But тanк уou!! 👽👻!!!

• Oh wait you're asking me if I'm pretty? Of course not!!! I'm just amazing 👽👽alien!! 😨😎!!

• You're just a dumbass stubborn person

• Am i a dumbass tho?

• I mean I respect people I just hate when people try to correct me and some people are assholes when they do it

• Welcome to the real world it happens just don't let it faze you. Nothing wrong with direct criticism

• No, just stupid.

• Am i really stupid

• But what if I'm smarter does that make me a dumbass lol and why you gotta point out my spelling to prove I'm a dumbass and in your opinion am i a dumbass

• You saying I don't learn anything

What Guys Said 7

• no, just stubborn

• Yes you are..

• You kind of people are incredibly hard to deal with..

• Haha you'll get there. If you want. It's a good life skill to have you are gonna encounter stuff like this in your future like at your job and need to act right.. If that makes sense.

• I mean I will tell the truth in any serious matter, but I have lied about small things like watching porn lol when I was a teenager even tho they had already caught me.

• Maybe, but the fact that you realize you have a problem means you have a chance to fix it.

• What if I'm just an asshole tho

• It's not a good trait to have, but if you make an effort to correct it, even if it doesn't fully work, you're not an asshole. If you just leave it as is, then yeah you're a bit of an asshole.

• I mean I don't know dude I just feel like I'm an asshole for life honestly but maybe

• so you're the type of dude that does not accept facts?

• I don't know I accept facts I guess lol I'm not just going to deny a complete fact

• well we are the opposite in that factor lol because I love listening to others, except if they're talking dumb shit then I'm like okay shutting down my ears now

• Sounds like you were born to be an alpha. Jacked, money and social status.

• because it's a considerate thing to do. i would think that's human nature

• You think so? So is everyone an asshole

• it's def. human nature, you just refuse to do it

• Yeah your right lol but dude I'm an asshole I think I don't know why

• Just ignorant, with a capital K!!!