Should I become the president?

Here is what I would do as president

1. Kick Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton out
2. Bring back the troops and ended this useless war
3. Make Marijuana legal in all 50 states. It's 2016 and Marijuana is a billion dollar industry.
4. Close Guantanamo Bay
5. Cut the military spending in half
6. Spend more on fixing our healthcare and infrastructure
7. Ban the Sharia Law
8. Promote renewable energy sources
9. Give the LGBT community more rights
10. Give the companies that keep their jobs here tax breaks
11. Free the non violent inmates from jail and prison

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea go for it lmao the way this shit going I would vote for my baby sister lol not the ghost of Hitler Donald trump lol

What Girls Said 1

• If you became president... I would probably move out of the country. It wouldn't be a safe place to live in the US.

What Guys Said 9

• It can get anymore crazier at this stage.

• I agree with like 90 percen of what you said,
    Minus the close gitm (Its a military base not just a prison)
    And Ban the Sharia law like what does that even mean, we obey the laws of the U. S why ban laws that don't actually get obeyed

• You'll get my vote!

• are you kidding me you would never get into the President Office you want to know why... because only evil monsters are allowed there. we still haven't had a good president yet a good-hearted president because goodness is not allowed. that's why everybody hate Americans because our leaders made it that way... but I will take you instead of those clowns any day

• no, I wouldn't vote for you

• NOTHING YOU SAID IS GONNA FIX ANYTHING

• It's LGBTQ now... bit behind the times. But since Canada and Germany now have an official X gender. They're thinking of adding LGBTQX

you haven't actually thought of the financial or economic costs of the majority of the things you aim to do.

• You do realize that you can't run for another 15 years and every thing you said the president has no control over and would need to be aproved by Congress

• The only guaranteed way to become president is if you are the most useful and reliable puppet to the wealthy elites that run this world.

With checks and balances in place there's no absolute guarantee for you to implement every single policy, you'd always be struggling against the other parties' objections to whatever new law or bills that you are trying to pass and put into effect.