#Election2016 - This election is ridiculous. No one wants to vote for anyone regardless of party?

Who wants to vote for who for #election2016. Please tell me who you are voting for and why?

Me personally, this is the first time I can legally vote and I am actively choosing not to vote for anyone. I find it extremely ridiculous to vote for Trump or to vote for Clinton. I am by virtue a conservative so I find it ridiculous to vote for Clinton on many reasons which I am sure are not surprising to any one... And since I am conservative, I find it just as ridiculous to consider a vote for Trump.

Neither candidate deserves my vote. So what happens? I never thought society would end up like this but it is how we have ended up. Fairness does not just happen in life, does it?

1mo Between Clinton and Trump, we are given the choice of the worst choice ever. How does one pick the choice between the worst choice ever? How does one do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's always 3rd parties you can vote for despite the fact that they actually have no real chances of winning:

simple.wikipedia.org/.../United_States_presidential_election,_2016

There's also various independent candidates but you have to write in their name instead of ticking a box on the ballot. But I doubt it really matters any more, it's all rigged and corrupt. The Wealthy Elites are the ones that are really calling all the shots, they control everything, the media, all the influence, etc. They are the ones that truly decide whom gets to be the next president, who is really just their puppet.

I'll just vote for a 3rd party or independent candidate as that's what I would do, since this election is a complete joke because the candidates are after that presidency only because they have their own motives and agendas and they're going to become priority over any of the promises that they claim and made. More often then not it's all just talk and all just words, and besides there's always checks and balances in play so even if they become president they can implement all of their policies quickly and easily.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I am voting for Trump, but only because I know without a doubt what Hillary will do. As soon as she appoints 2-3 Supreme Court judges, America and our constitution will be gone forever. While that sound drastic, it is the truth. I'm voting for Trump to keep her out. I do like some of what he will do for our country, but have no clue how much I can trust him. With no doubt, I know I can only trust Hillar to make Americe much worse than Obama has.

Do you believe Hillary will slowly remove the rights of Americans? Is there something cooking up here the public doesn't know yet?

@TripleAce There is no doubt. There are tons of factual evidence to prove this. Emails come out everyday that show this. Look at what the Obamanator has been doing for almost eight years. She has said repeatedly that she will continue, but at a higher level. The fact that she won't and has not done a real press conference is because she can't answer their questions without lying over and over and a lot of her lies have been proven to be lies. She hasn't done one in many, many months. There is so much out there that is documented. She only appears on TV shows where the host just loves her and won't ask questions that might be tough on her. They ask questions that allow her to blast her opponent. I can go on forever, but if you want to understand what has been happening in the Democrat party, read "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky. It was published in the early 70's.

@TripleAce If you read it now, you will think you are reading a history of what the Dems have been doing for the last 40+ years. Taking over the judiciary if very important for the takeover and it has already been going on and Hillary will finish it.

• I still don't get why you americans can't revolt. I mean, you caused two revolutions for high taxes and later slaves but can't cause one for the most pathetic elections ever? Really?
    http://i.imgur.com/DhpC7gr.jpg

We may just revolt... It could happen. I hope it will. I hope people will be unforgiving to government that controls all of their actions. And I think that is enough to cause a revolt. If government controls or watches our actions, shouldn't that be enough? Yes? At what point is enough enough?

• I voted for a third party presidential candidate because their policy positions were more practical and in line with my views. The Democrats and Republicans running for that position are bat shit crazy. I also voted to get rid of a few judges and bring a few in, for a senate position and house rep, to change some people in the water management district, wildlife and parks, etc. I voted on 5 state constitutional amendments and a city ordinance. The election is more than one man or woman running for one office position... Start focusing on the issues that will impact your life rather than on party lines...

• If I was a voter - I would vote for the lesser of two evils as you see it

• The fact that Vladimir Putin wants Trump to win to allow peace between the two superpowers should tell you something important...

• There are more than two candidates, you know. You don't have to vote for trump or Hillary. I advise that you don't let your opportunity to vote go to waste.

• I want to vote for SMOD.

• watching all this stuff from Europe, it looks like a fuckin circus freakshow. Complete idiocracy. A fuckin joke. Its ridiculous.

Europe is in a pretty bad position. Usa missles lined up all across the borders and russian missles as well

• Consider carefully where the president has a lot of power (mainly international dealings, trade agreements, commander and chief) and -nominating- supreme court justices. Vs. what is mainly senate/house. Then judge which presidential candidate is better on -those- issues. I think in your case you'll obviously be voting R for senate/house.

• you're 43. youve been legally allowed to vote for a LONG time

Yes, I was not clear. I was trying to say that this is the first election that I am old enough to care but it is the first time I do not care of the outcome... Silly, I know. But that is what I meant...

What Girls Said 2

• Don't vote for president, but do vote for your local races. Do your research (the league of women voters often has a nice summary of candidates platforms). Make chance on a local level. I know many people who consider themselves republicans, but are having trouble identifying at all with the direction the party has gone (radical like trump). Your vote can help the Republican Party find its true roots again.

I don't think Hillary is a wonderful person to say the least, but trump had serious mental illness.

As a therapist I have had many discussions about where to categorize him under the DSM. The least sever is narsassistic personality disorder. The more likely I'd sociopathic narsassistic personality disorder. He literally can NOT care about anyone else (which is honestly really sad). When he is alone, with no external reactions he almost doesn't exist. He says crazy thing as a way of getting a reaction and there for having worth. He uses people to validate his own existence. He can't empathize with others and cann't see why you would want to. He doesn't really want to be president he just wants to see his reflection from all the media. I have no problem with someone voting however they like, as long as they understand the magnitude of the issue.

Personally I really wish this race was Bernie against Kasich

• R U for Real? I am wearing RED today.
    Vote for Trump!

Look, take it from an expert, Trump is the man for the job. He wants to make America Great again, and with a Christian by his side, pence, he will not go wrong, promise YOU!!

What do you mean expert?

@TripleAce haha Use your head.