This man smiles despite having a rare skin desease. Could you do the same in his position?

• Yes, I could smile
  • No, I'd probably wait until I'm dead. Pool.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that bad. "After a brief adjustment period... and a BUNCH of drinks, it's a face... a girl would be happy to sit on." :P

Thanks for the blue star, dude! Hopefully he'll have time for more of Colossus's "X-Men bullshit" in the future. xD

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• I'm sorry I didn't get your joke. Don't judge me for my serious answer.

Yes, I'll still be very much happy. I'll still be alive and I respect my precious vitality. You have nothing to complain about in life. What did you lose? Looks? Lot of people have far worse and they're kicking ass.
    https://youtu.be/zOzsjEmjjHs
    If I can cry while being completely healthy and optimistic, I'd also smile while living in a catastrophe.

• Haha I see what you did there.

• Sure. I mean im immortal and all so what else can i do than be happy?

• I see what you did there with option B!

• Looks are not that important to me.

• Not me,

• You gotta play the cards you're dealt...

• If I were him, I'd only smile because I have the healing factor capability. Deadpool never remains dead, he's just one of the funniest and most ridiculous comic book characters.