Why do older men like me?

I know im not a child anymore. Its only natural that the older i get, the older the guys who like me will be. Im 24 but i always get told i look 19 or 20. Sometimes 18. I still get carded at bars. I am the oldest in my group of friends, and strangers assume im one of the youngest.

I have a round face. And i dress decent but i never show cleavage or wear short things but i dont dress like a "grown up" either. At times i wear flannels, t shirts, skinny jeans, converse, etc. What most college students wear. I do wear makeup but i try to make it look natural. I only wear it to hide my tiredness. All nighters make me look a certain way. I have colorful hair, but i always make sure my hair looks neat and presentable.

I have always noticed that i get the most attention from older guys instead of guys my own age. If im out with my friends, theyre always getting hit on by the guys in our age group. Even at work, my coworkers get hit on by the young guys. I hardly ever do. Most of the time, its older guys. Some creepy, some not creepy. I always get told i am beautiful and what not.

I dont understand what they see in me. I feel like i look so childish. I've been told im mature. Im sarcastic and i tend to make a joke out of almost every situation but i guess i am responsible. I know when to stop.

I get along with older men too. At work, i am close to some of the managers who are older. I also get along well with my professors. They always seem to try to help me out and are lenient with me.

Why do older guys always hit on me and not young guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not even gay and I get attention from older men too don't really know what that's about, but what I think is that they think it's probably easier to control you since you're so much younger and innocent-looking. but i could be 100% wrong about thatnthat's just what I think

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea, but I have a similar issue.

What Guys Said 7

• Hard to say for sure, but at first glance you seem educated and somewhat mature. Those get an older guys attention (depending on the guy). But there could be other reasons.

• I have the same problem. I don't mind being hit on by an older woman, and I would date one if we felt the same way, but I wouldn't have a serious long term relationship with them.

• maybe older guys see through your fashion sense and see your face as more important. i know im not hung up on how trendy a girl is

• Your character and personality allows them to assume your approachable under your appearance.

• It's probably because of how you carry yourself.

• what a man is attracted to is unaffected by his age

• i m older and i dont ever want you don t be worry

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know because most men are fucking perverts