How many world leaders can you name?

Recently Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson flubbed a question and was unable to name a single foreign leader he respected. How many can you name? See how many leaders of foreign countries you can name, WITHOUT googling, asking friends or family, or looking at any form of media.

Put only the countries so as not to let others cheat; this isn't a competition, but a survey to see how aware people are. Don't count your own country, so only count the US President if you don't live in the USA.

My list:

Canada
Venezuela
Brasil
Cuba
Germany
South Africa
Egypt
Israel
Russia
China
Japan
Australia

Yeah, I should know the President of Mexico, since I live 30 miles from the border, but I can't think of him...

And only current leaders count, so yeah, Hitler is out.

Oh yeah

and Turkey

16

Most Helpful Girl

• The people who don't know Justin Trudeau (of Canada) need to get on that. He is a visual specimen

• Haha thanks for MHO. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You want to know why he couldn't name any leaders he respected? As soon as he did they would have said he wants to be exactly like them and American politics is so fucked compared to the rest of the world that he would instantly lose any support he had.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Ireland
    UK
    USA
    Germany
    France
    Turkey
    Syria
    Canada
    Mexico
    Israel
    Australia

• I can only name two besides Obama.

• I think the French one is also common after the terror attacks and the EM

• US
    UK
    Russia
    Turkey
    Germany
    North Korea

• One less after the death of the Thai king.

• You forgot North Korea.

• Yeah, you're right, who can forget him. Or Kim, I should say.

• Yeah he died. He was the longest reigning monarch in history