What you gonna do with your life?

1119

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I am trying to achieve STEM in high school. 😊
    When I enter uni, I plan on majoring in mechanical engineering, and computer software engineering. ✊
    After that I would either work for NASA, or Google. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I'm gonna like totally be a doctor.

• lol Have done it All, what is Next?
    Master now and this Was one of my Greatest accomplishments, Online anyways.
    Good luck and Great question, @AlisonAlice_becool xx

• Awwww thank you Paris, sometimes I wondering why you always so sweet to everyone, you're definitely one of the friendliest GAGer ever and a nice person !
      well I'm glad you reached to the master, your opinions is helpful and cheerful, what is next? well you have done so much on GAG, if you also using other website or social media, you can make a new achievement there too. and thank you for liking my question, that's so nice of you.

• @AlisonAlice_becool, Thank you so very much for this Beautiful message. My Second One today, and you just made my day complete.
      Yes, I have worked hard to strive this, and I do believe that with Hard work anyone can Accomplish anything in their own Life.
      Thank you again and i see Someone very mature and special here who will go far in life. xxoo

• Thank you for the Like. xx

• Live it.

• Who knows where life will take me at this point?

• that is the very scary part of life.

• Hey Amigo, I think life will throw you to the unknow, somehow in that picture you just look like Haneen, I'm not sure if you know her, but look alike to me.

• eat good food.

• Try to learn programming.

• I wanna earn money to travel as much as I can other than that, I have got plenty spiritual and self development goals

• Travel round the world is a good idea and full of fun, meet nice people and eat yum foods, make it real then !

• oh yeah, you just made it sound more fun lol

• Not sure about my whole life! But I will say that I am going to be successful. :).

• Great idea and you will , I hope you can dream come ture and get what you want, a successful woman can make men feel like a real loser lol, everyone can be failed but you won't , cuz you are filled with the genes of success. well all my best wish for your whole life, show the world what are you made of !
      I don't know who give you a down vote, I'd punch his face and a fuck middle finger for him too, how dare he?

• Find a job and a man to marry after I don't really know

• Oh wait I know what will happen after that, you will having a baby maybe more kids I don't know and to be a successful mother, well that still so far away from you. lol

• yes, that's far like 10 years so I have the time

• Nothing. Let it take me wherever til the day I die

What Guys Said 18

• At this point? Hang around here and kill time trying to see if I can find similar people here at GAG with similar views of this world and reality that I have to talk to and socialize:

Anyone that is planning to become a Single For Lifer or already know they are a Single For Lifer.

Anyone that agrees with being Childfree and Antinatalism.

Anyone that is deep and melancholic.

Anyone who thinks life should not be taken way too seriously, at least not anymore.

Anyone that is a proponent of Transhumanism or has interest in concepts relevant to Transhumanism, evolution through technology and engineering.

Anyone interested in Nanotechnology or Nanomachines.

All in all, enjoy it while it lasts, because life is too fucking short anyway and can end unexpectedly at ANY time.

• get rich get strong, then make a difference.

• End it once I've had enough.

• You still alive, did you mean you have tried to commit suicide before?

• No, I'm fine. Never tried or thought deeply into it. Just some depressing thoughts every now and then.

• Imma live it

• End it

• Screw it up into a ball and throw it at something.

• Well I was never confused this much in my life

• That's great for you, it sounds you know what you're doing with your life all the time.

• Well yeah , I know what I will do next I just can't do it now because some laws and policies and shit lol

• 1. Get certified in Cisco networking technology: CCENT + CCNA
    2. Move out of my parents to a close-by apartment with a new job
    3. Save money to move out to Seattle
    4. Find higher paying job
    5. Save some more to own my own Video Game Bar
    6. Save more money to really kick-start my entertainment business.

• Try to make the world around me a better place, in however small a way I can. Increase the net amount of positive and love in the world. Provide for my next of kin. Educate by example. Love as much as I can.

• I'm gonna live it, raise my daughter, work, and have fun til I croak!

• That sounds a lot of work you need to do , a busy life tho, but as long as you enjoy it, it will be great !

• I wanna be a fucking looser in the future

• Continue to be the best, Hah!

• im thinking of getting into "MMA Fighting". and i hope im gonna make the best of it

• Fight me. Let's see what you got!

• Well I guess you have to punch a lot of MMA figters and you will get punched too, you have to take a lot of pian bro, take good cae of yourself, that job full of passion tho !

• i already had lots of pain in my life man, im all ready and prepared for the taking the hits

• Anything that's going to make me happy :)

• I am well settled in my life and will just carry on as before.

• become a massage therapist and become self employed and lift weights err' day.

• I don't know yet. Probably won't even have a long one

• Nothing i am a piece of shit.
    #loser