Who do you think should be the presendent 2016?

I didn't really like Obama so I never voted for him. Not because he's black, but because he wasn't a good President for my opinion

I'm going for Trump because he's more realistic and Hilary Clinton is a liar and people want THIS WOMAN to be president? I sure as he'll don't think so! Some people say Donald is an asshole and he has a trashy mouth. There are MANY assholes in the world and they can be good at some things. VOTING FOR TRUMP!

• Donald Trump
  • Hilary Clinton
  • Neither of them!
  • I'm not voting.

Most Helpful Girl

• President Donald Trump.
    We need Desperately to Make America Great again. Obama has failed us as a Leader, turned out a Loser, and as far as Black, will give you this, but as a Muslim, he doesn't like Americans, Christians, is all for the Third World Countries who "Support" ISIS and Terorism and even Funds them, Hun. The List is Long.
    I am so Glad you didn't Vote for him. My parents were still Drinking the Kool-aide just like this Year, dear.
    Good luck and Great question, Not Pink on this one. x

Don't forget to wear Red on the night of the Election when you Vote for Trump!! xx

Thank you, hun, for this Vote of Confidence. xxoo

What Guys Said 20

• The president in 2016 is Obama. He will remain president through too 2016. The new president will not be put in office until 2017.

lol. Two downvotes from guys who apparently believe the new president will be sworn in in 2016. lmao!

• I don't care because both suck. Nothing I can do now.

• I am supporting HRC because she is NOT DT - I think he would be dangerous for the world, he is so erratic.

• I'd vote for Trump dude.

• donald trump.. i can't vote for killary

• "I'm going for Trump because he's more realistic and Hilary Clinton is a liar"

lol, confirmation bias detected.

• It's not a matter of who I think SHOULD be president, it's just whether I want a douche or a turd sandwich.

I'd rather the moron than the corrupt politician.

• I'm Canadian so I can't vote anyway but if I could, I'd vote for Hillary.

I voted above for none of them because really I think Bernie Sanders should've.

I see her as a lesser of two evils. Yes I think her emails are suspect and that she is willing to say anything.

But Trump I see as being much worse in terms of pretty much everything except trade.

• Trump 2016! I just sent off ballot this morning.

I don't get why peoole dont like him. He's not that bad.

@Kantana
      Thank you for finally sharing your own opinion. 😊

@JoyGirl Okay then.

• Who i think should be president isn't among the final two unfortunately.

• I can't vote and neither of them is good. But if I'd have to choose... Hillary seems to be the lesser evil

• It doesn't matter as long as it's a sociopathic dipshit, so good news!

• i vote for me. lol

• I want the homeless guy that keeps walking past my house at the same time everyday and yelling random nonsense to be president

• Trump is dangerous to the world and hence I'm supporting HRC.

• Both Trump and Clinton are horrible choices so it's hard to say.

• I would have voted if Mr Biden was running.

• only sexists, blame women, for their MAN cheating

also, did you hear what trump jr. said

well then eitheri am a sexist or you are not old enough to have been through 20 years of marriage

oh, you're clearly a sexist

• She may be a lying, conniving shill for wall street, but Clinton is actually the only remotely realistic one of the candidates.

Trump's going to have Mexico build a wall and pay for it, insist on things that break masses of treaties the U. S. has negotiated, round up and deport over 10 million people fast, while cutting taxes, and 'get everyone back to work' with no plan beyond trust me it's gonna be yuge. Meanwhile he doesn't even seem to know what countries are being invaded by whom.

Yeah, he's very realistic.

What Girls Said 2

• Donald Trump and throw Hilary in prison

• I'm voting for neither of them. I don't think Hilary should be president due to her constant lying, corrupt ways nor do I think Donald should be president because he's disrespectful, rude, sexist, and a terrible role model.