How to find someone's number with just their name?

One of my dad's uncles threatened my mum in person today and I need to find him on social media or get his number somehow coz I'm so pissed right now. Please help

1mo Just adding the fact that I can't really pay for anything and I don't know his address

Most Helpful Guy

• Enter as much info as you can into Google. If you know his full name, write it. Know the city (or former city), write it. Know names of his relatives, write it, etc. There are many sites out there with information on everyone. No guarantee to find everything but you will find something. It's how I found a friend I lost. Lost his email and number but knew other things about him. Found his address, number, and BAM!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not ask your dad?

I might have to but they're separated and my mum said she didn't want me to say anything and she was crying a lot

I'm not too sure tbh, it was something about him not leaving my mum alone and he got aggressive by putting his hand in her face.
      This as also at my mum's work so he did it on purpose to get a rise out of her and get her in trouble.
      I'm so angry, she's done everything for her kids after my dad left and she's the one being treated like shit

I think you should drop it and follow your mothers wishes. Any action you take could come back at her even worse. If you believe she's done everything for you then honor her wishes to leave it alone. She may know better in this situation since you are not too sure about the full picture.

What Guys Said 5

• Enter what you know into Google. Also enter his name in Facebook. He may have his number listed on there.

• Put his name into the white pages. No guarantee his number will be listed though.
    You could also try looking up his address on personlookup and his number may be listed under the address.

• Name:adress:phone book: landline
    Name:Facebook:messenger: voice call

• Whitepages is a good way to do it, though you'll have to pay.

• Did you ever try website called https://pipl.com this is where i found lot of people who tried catfishing me online.

What Girls Said 1

• Max and Nev