Guys, when did you first learn about a girl's period?

Just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the 8th grade. My date to the school dance and I left early to neck. I wanted to feel more than her breasts but she would not let me as she said she was on her period. What is that? Back in the late 60s we learned about life the old fashion way as there were no cell phones, Internet and the things on TV were very tame compared to today. I had no idea a woman would naturally bleed every month. I remember it changed the way I looked at women as after that night they were without a doubt so much different than us guys. I still think that way of women in a more positive light. Most women are amazingly soft, loving, caring, nurturing and beautiful members of our species.

What Guys Said 7

• don't remember but i was young. like probably younger than 13

• Like 9th or 10th grade. Thought it was weird at first. I even did some research. Sounds harsh from what I remember reading.

• 5th grade... sort of.

I saw a film about it made my none other than Disney. Yep. Disney.

However, it was kind of vague and at the time I thought was uninteresting.

• In 5th grade when it happened to a girl in class.

• When i was a kid.

• I'm pretty sure I learned it somewhere on the internet.

• Don't remember exactly when but I know I was told about it when I was in my teens.

What Girls Said 0