Hillary Clinton is the CURRENT President of the United States, thoughts?

hey yo gags what up?

according the daily wire hillary clinton IS the CURRENT president of the united states...

FORGET every other poll youve seen this is IT!! andrew klavan and dave shapiro probably the BIGGEST representatives of daily wire do NOT support either hillary clinton or donald trump so there absolutely NO BIAS from this news station...

shapiro called hillary clinton a "criminal", and called out trump on not being a "real conservative" but a badmouthed "turd-tornado"...

according to LATEST polls clinton is our president folks, what do you think?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-latest-polls-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

as for me im outta here... dont want anything to do with syrian immigrants... prepare to be germany pt. 2... bye bye xD

Hillary Clinton is the CURRENT President of the United States, thoughts?

Updates:
1mo bump*
1mo l o l im no hllary supporter folks come on... www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a31915-19-reasons-why-i-m-voting-for-trump

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Well unless Hillary literally goes to Jail before the election I don't see it getting better for Trump. He alienates people every-time he talks

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh no lol she's not the president of the united states.

And of course the polls say Hilary will win that's what the people in charge are paid to make it look like, the reason the polls say she's winning is because the demographic they use is they ask roughly 70% hardcore democrats who they think will win, 10% moderate democrats who they think will win and like 20% moderate and hardcore conservative republics who they think will win. So it makes it look like she has more support when in reality they're just asking more democrats then republicans.

It's like when they said Hillary had way more voters then Trump during the primaries but what they forgot to mention was that Trump was going up agaisnt 8-9 other people and Hillary was going up agaisnt just 1 person and she was still barely ahead of that 1 person.

Also why would you go to Germany? that's were all the immigrants are going to because of the infinite welfare.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 1mo

Given the fact that my comments came before your much needed update, the answer is no. SMH.

What Guys Said 6

• At this exact moment I don't see how he can do it - 538 regarded as the most accurate prediction site have HRC at 81.8% chance of winning, that said it was down near 50% 10 days ago.
    projects.fivethirtyeight.com/.../#plus

0|0
    0|0
  • This became obvious months ago

0|0
    0|1
  • Civil war.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. 45th POTUS

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro, are you moving out of America? If you are, where are you gonna moving to? Cuz, I want to leave too. At least for the next 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's Prez, then why hasn't she come for the guns yet?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

waaaaa?
      l o l dude... theoretically speaking... if the election was today shell be prez... duuhh

• 1mo

Then say that, not the other thing.