How can I become God?

How? How can I obtain the awesome powers of God? I am obsessed with this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a wing of newly dead raven, dried orchid , 2.5 tear drops and 3 glasses of water, mix them and boil in a silver cauldron for 15 minutes, no more no less.
    Then wait till it gets cold again and pour it over yourself. They say cold water is good for sobering up.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to die and go to Valhalla. Then you must defeat Odin, Thor and Loki. Then you'll get some powers but you'll only get full powers when you go to the Olympus and defeat Zeus, Poseidon and Ares!

This ain't gonna be an easy path, you I trust you!

What Girls Said 12

• You need a hobby...

• why would you ever want all of that responsibility?

• Find a Death Note.

• I'm God, and unless I honor you with such an important place, you will have to live as a mortal. 😛

• find a cross.. Hop on there. Die on the cross and come back. They're ya have it

• can't bro

• Become the richest man on this planet. Get involved in politics. Overthrow all countries. Become a dictator. Commit genocide. Keep slaves. Be cruel and inhuman. Then you will become "God" like.

• Sorry bro but Dende already took that spot.

• Impossible.

• Hahaha... lol
    Dude, you can't become God. That is impossible. 😂

• you have to kill the current God first. That would be me

• Become Charles Manson i guess. But I consider him Satanic.

What Guys Said 30

• why no girls answer

• Study to become a nanotechnology, programmer, robotics + AI and biology specialist.

Then create an artificial immortal body for you.
    That will get you closer. But use your knowledge for the good of manking, democraticing them, so we can all be gods ^____^

• Just walk around in saddles for 30 years being nice to people with 12 gay men... I mean apostles and maybe someone will declare you a god or part of a god or something along those lines after you are murdered...

• Make fun of people you disagree with.

• Read the Vedic Scriptures... Hindus believe that Man may become God... As far as Christians, the only group that I know that believes in the Divinity of man is Mormons, you could try the LDS missionaries...
    There are also Ceremonial Magicians who believe this, you could look at the work of Crowly or Dee & Kelly
    There maybe others that I do not know

• Go to the distant future and bring back technology that would be godlike on our time period. Some people might even worship you.

Basically pull a Booster Gold.

• 0|0
  • Lie about it. That's what most religions do to brainwash others.

• The closest thing you can do on this planet would be to have a relationship with god and he might bless you with powers from the Holy Spirit.

• add your name to the yearly calendar. it is how emperor August and Julius Caesar became gods. we still use these months, we still honor these gods.

• Start a weird cult with yourself positioned as a living god.

• Tell stories to people and generate fear in them that if they don't follow u they will go to hell.
    Tell them science is false and anyone who is saying earth is round and evolution is true jst want to make world a bad place and evil.
    Tell them they shouldn't mastrubate, they shudnt have sex and they shud jst sings song about u or u will destroy them.

• Go and fix all the messed up shit in that book of yours. Let's start there and see how it goes.

• You say yes when Gozer asks you, if you are a god.

• Be like Jesus.

• You can't

• Sorry, My spot is already taken.

• They choose you

Or you can give your soul away to the devil

• you need to realize that you are just a mere human being.. we will never be gods

• You can't cause I am already.

• Jump into radio active liquid and see what happens.

• By eating the hearts of virgins and sacrificing a chupacabra.

• By ceasing to exist. Thus you'd have to commit suicide.

• You can start by growing up.

• I will not grant you any holy power begone...

• You should eat some Ambrosia (the food of the gods), and drink the nectar (the drink of the gods).

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../..._PDVD_1412.jpg

cdn1.foodviva.com/.../ambrosia-drink.jpg

Well, at least it worked in Xena The Warrior Princess :P

• God is a relative concept. What is considered godhood to some would be considered primitive to others. If you found a lost stone age tribe you would be a god. Take a picture of one of them and show them the picture. They'll think you stole his soul.

• I think i know where you are from? Please tell me where you're from :D

• ⬆️⬇️➡️⬆️⬅️ABAA⬆️⬇️⬅️

• Sorry, all you get to do is live out your impotent, pathetic life, until you grow old and decrepit, and eventually die in your bed covered in your own piss. Good luck.