Halloween Costume Ideas?

It's that time of year again. I have a big group of children to think of a theme for (that way I get candy too!) Around here, teens don't get Halloween treats unless they're accompanied by children with matching themes. I had originally prepared for Alice in Wonderland, but my sister changed her mind and now wants to do something involving her sleeveless green prom dress. Any ideas for a theme involving a character that could wear that? We've got 7 girls to dress up.

1|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure Anna from frozen has a green dress, so does Fiona from shrek, the only issue is that the dresses have a specific style to it that are quite iconic...
    Belle also has a green dress (but not prom dress like), TINKERBELL!
    Maybe she's just gonna have to skip the green dress this time because I really don't think its gonna work out...

As for group Halloween ideas theres: Minions, Super Mario, teenage mutant ninja turtles, power rangers, spice girls, flintstones, harry potter uniform, where's waldo, shrek (including the blind mouses), SMURFS, powerpuff girls

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Sleeveless green prom dress?

Perhaps she could be Tinkerbell and the rest of you could be Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about Snow White?

1|0
    0|0
  • Only thing i can think of involving a green dress is Peter pan. Just do Peter, Tinkerbell, lost boys/ girls and pirates XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a hat cosplay where its looks like the hat is actually a characters face i. e pickachu hat.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can always dress as hillary

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Halloween is supposed to be scary, but even that is too scary for me... :(

• Clowns seem to be extraordinarily popular this time of year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get them to wear a banana suit

1|0
    0|0
  • im the only Halloween costume you need bby ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Try Harley Quinn

1|0
    0|0
  • CLOWNNSS

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I wanna dress up as something different though... I look like a clown every day ;)

• Show All
    • 1mo

I just like getting to dress up. I'm too self conscious to put myself out there so I just wear jeans and t shirts every day. It's nice to have a day of the year when I can go all out and not have to be shy. That's why i usually go for cute or creative costumes more than scary

• 1mo

You could mix cute and scary.

• You can be feminists for Halloween, those are pretty scary

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that isn't like "sexy"; Halloween costumes aren't meant to be like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Uh, she's 12. Wasn't planning on letting her wear a sexy costume in the first place.

• Show All
    • 1mo

I don't even have the confidence to walk out of my house in basketball shorts or a low hanging top! There's literally no chance of me trying to get my shy ass out of the house in a sexy Halloween costume xD

• 1mo

Lol okay. XD

• A witch

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• disney princesses'? She could be Tiana

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I was thinking that too. She's afraid that someone will be upset with her for dressing as a black princess. :/

• Show All
    • 1mo

I suggested that, but she didn't want to do Ariel. It was my first thought

• 1mo

sigh difficult isn't she?

• She could be Mother Nature, mermaid, or a pretty witch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Snow White and the 7 dwarves.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could go as Disany princesses, I think the one from the princess and the frog has a green dress...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dress up as a clan of witches. Or zombies.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

The dress is way too pretty for a witch or zombie costume. It's sparkly and sort of mermaid looking, so I was thinking princess at first

• Maybe you can just wear a mask to cover yourself, pretending to be a part of those kids you're accompanying. While trick o treating with them, you're also accompanying them. I do that lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm noticeably older though :/ I'm taller and more filled out.

• 1mo

They wouldn't do anything about it. Theyll have no choice but to give you candy.