Girls what do you think looks best (more for 13-16 year olds)?

Are there any girls 13 - 16 years old that wear crop tops like this Girls what do you think looks best (more for 13-16 year olds)?Girls what do you think looks best (more for 13-16 year olds)?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes I see people in my school wearing crop tops, but I would never wear one (I'm too fat for that). Those clothes are trashy and scream, "Look at me! I'm jail bait. Te-he."

The first one is slightly better than the second (I don't like animal prints), but they're both ugly.

• No way. 'Too grown' as what my late mother would call it. Over 18, their choice. 13-16, N-O means NO. And only parents that don't care how their daughters look or dress would actually let them wear that, no matter how sexualized it looks. I would never even wear that as an adult.

• I do not allow my 13 year old sister to wear such clothes in her school environment. It's a little trashy for girls her age to be going out like that.