People in the US, now weed is legal in some places has your views changed at all?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My state is abut to vote it legal to 21yo (i believe) it's already legal for medicinal. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as the person using it has a prescription, it's OK. To me, it's just like any other serious drug. They need prescriptions.

• I fully support legalization.

• I'm still fully against it.

• Weed is something that the liberals get high on lol. I'm a Republican and a Christian, I have morals.

What Guys Said 9

• No. I STILL think that the government has no right to tell people what they can do or put into their own bodies.

• No. Being legal doesn't change anything about how I feel about it.

It's also still way too early to know how it will work out in the places that legalized it. Although in some places like where I live it's been decriminalized for a good 40 years or so. In some ways the legal weed in Colorado and Washington is less legal than it's been here for the last 40 years because of the limits to quantity.

After watching it for 40 years, I'm fine with it being decriminalized like it is here. However I don't support full legalization. Nothing has changed about that.

• Never liked the cartoon effect or paranoid feeling weed has on me. I qualify for medical marijuana and only have to pay for the registration fee with the state. However, by doing that I automatically get put on the drug offender list. Why would I want to pay for that when I do not like the stuff in the first place. Politicians. Geez.

• Nope. I'm still in favor of full legalization. :-)

• I haven't smoked in a while, but I used to smoke weed all the time and I honestly don't see why it's kept illegal. It's not harmful, making it illegal increases crime because gangs and drug cartels profit off of it, and if it was legal the government could make money off it which help the economy and people wouldn't have to feel at risk over something like smoking weed it really should never have been illegal

• Nope. I've always thought it should be legal.

• i don't even think about it.

• Not at all. Legalization was almost on the ballot in my state, but it didn't make it. I would've voted no.

• I smoked since 15 until 20 then it gave me anxiety 😢 That's messed up my identity was found in it..