What was the worst phase in your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me has to be right now. I found dealing with my dad going to rehab for alcoholism a lot easier than my current phase of not being financially secure enough to move out of my parents and do something for myself. I'm not fond of my job, I don't get out much because pay is not great and even when I do I can't stop worrying about stupid things. I can't relax anymore and I'm tired of worrying 24/7, its physically and emotionally drained at this stage. I think my friends are getting fed up of me not going out anymore with the no money excuse.

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now. After having been successful my whole life at everything I did, I suddenly have founded myself in unchartered waters.
    My career/practice/business ended in a day and took almost a year to start up again... from scratch. But I'm doing it. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Thanks 👊

My worst phase of life is I cannot express my feelings that how much I love the women of my life. She is miles away from me but still I love her the most.

What Girls Said 18

• Helping Someone Special who was on Drugs, Trying hard to be There for Them.
    Good luck But all is Well now, @Trending. xx

• It was definitely the time when I was on 7th grade. I got bullied , I didn't want to go to school and I thought about killing myself.
    Fortunately, I didn't commit suicide and I was able to get out of that situation. I had someone who helped me.
    Many kids don't have anyone else to help them, so they end up taking their own lives.

• 19 through 21.

• I haven't lived a very long but, the worst time in my life was a very bad semester in college when I had very bad depression. I was very suicidal and almost attempted. That semester had my lowest grades ever.

Thankfully, I found hope at my lowest point and got help. That was also a turning point in my life.

• When I lived with my dad

• The months between September-November when I was 19.

• Middle school. I was chubby and had glasses and braces and wasn't smart. So I was like the nerd who couldn't even be approached for homework help😕

• 7th grade
    *moved to a different country and was made fun of for being the new kid. definitely did not help that my family was poor and could not afford the nice, trendy clothes, so was stuck wearing hand-me downs that looked like they came straight from the 1980s. my brother also practically died that year.

• This year so far:

Quit my job
    Fell in love the first time (with the wrong guy)
    Health problems

• 8th grade- Junior year of high school

• About 5-13 years old.

• Middle School

• Most of my teen school years sucked badly.

• Just my entire life so far

• Right now. 22 isn't as great as I thought it would be.

• Right now. On medical leave, no money, no relationship, may have to start a new career even though I have only had my Bachelor's for 3 years, live at home with parents... plus the mental illness. Not in a good place right now.

• 8th & 9th grade. I was a tiny bit overweight and the boring, nerdy, smart girl, which lead to me being bullied and losing all of my "friends" I had at that time. I used to be very happy and outgoing but it made me depressed, very shy and extremely self-aware. I'm looking prettier and I have real friends now but the damage's been done.

• I don't know, lol, it's hard to say

What Guys Said 23

• High school.

Used to be fat and had my fair share of run ins with people who liked to start trouble with people who just wanted to mind their own business.

• There have been 3 times. First, when I didn't qualifiy for prestigious govt engineering college and couldn't take admission in private ones for financial reasons. I was tensed BT made myself up and cracked the exam with very good rank in second attempt.
    Second, when a girl I thought I had crush on , used me and became girlfriend of my friend. She once said she liked me n that guy is like brother to her. But girls you know. I was in bit of depression. I cried sometimes in alone. But again I knew these are just secondary to me.
    Third time, its actually going on. I am preparing campus requirements but until today I have been rejected by some companies in interviews. Some of my classmates I thought I was better than them got selected. But I know I will get a better one soon. I am preparing hard for it.
    The good thing for each of the hard times, my previous experiences have helped me to fight.

• Growing up in middle school in the 80's and being severely bullied by people

• The death of my wife at the hands of a drunk driver.

• 17 years old

• Probably my last two years of college until my last quarter. My grades were slipping at the time because of personal reasons and I wasn't able to distract myself from concern about my future with a healthy personal life since I've given up on having one at that point.

• Right now is pretty shitty

• 20s...30s... gonna be 40 in 2 months... wondering what those 10 years will bring me

• When I was employed in a factory which worked on a shift bases. The nights there were the biggest mistake of my life.

• When I sold drugs, made a ton of money but it was so dumb, illegal, and stressful af.

• 23 was an awful year for me.

• My internship at East side of Anatolia..

• whats yours?

• my worst phase in my life i am living it now bye the death of my best friend and the vacuity after the finish of my studies and stay without work really its so hard

• When I was 14 after that everything became amazing

• im in it right now.. i have bipolar depression disorder and its getting the best of me

• now.

• Without a doubt, the army time, that was too hard.

• May 2005 to present (still ongoing)

• Sophomore year of college for men I went through a breakup with the girl I dated for 4 years and just turned 21. I woukd get blackout drunk everyday at the bar and smoke weed. I hit the point that I can honestly say I don't remember any of the spring semester of 2015. I did have decent grades but I made a fool out of myself I'm sure.

• These past 6 months I have had a crush on my close female freind.

• Being born from the start.

• From the day i was born and counting.