If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm angry, leave alone in most cases. If I'm upset or just a bit moody, its nice to be cheered up. (Unless its because of whoever is tryna cheer me up, obviously).

If someone seems down about something, best to wait until they bring it up before commenting, cuz it might be taken the wrong way. And if they tell you to leave it alone, respect their privacy. A good way to leave things is; "Okay, but if you wanna talk about it I'm here" then the door is left open and you can change the subject.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• I need my space to sort things out and to understand why things happen the way it did. Its a kind gesture for somebody to try and cheer you up. But I need my space more. Because I can't handle all the emotions and absorbing others feelings and emotions at the same time.

• I don't mind Some Space for Myself to Think.
    Good luck and Great question, @Trending. xx

• Certain people help. Otherwise, I want to be left alone.

• Left alone to cool off.

• I usually prefer to be alone, so I can cry and then calm down.

• Left alone.

• Both. A little bit of both.

• I prefer to be left alone.

• Left alone in most cases

• Left alone. If I'm feeling lonely I would like someone but, most of the time left alone.

• Depending on what happened, if it's really bad, I want to be left alone and then talk about it the next day with someone I really trust and my parents.

• I prefer to be left alone, but if it is my bestie, then I would like her to cheer me up.
    Or then there is my GaG buddy @skeptic002 .😊

• I prefer to be left alone and think about the situation and then a certain people to cheer me up. Like my boyfriend or my bestfriend.

• I am picky
    so if it is my best friend, I would want her company

• Alone or @suitandtie

• Have someone cheer me up.

• I usually like to be left alone but it's nice to know someone cares.

• It depends

• It depends on what happened to put me in a bad mood to begin with. If someone pissed me off to a breaking point then I do not want to be spoken to or even looked at. If Im just feeling depressed or mad about life or a situation then maybe it would be nice if someone talked to me to cheer me up. I always hated when someone would piss me off and then they tried to make me feel better as soon as I start crying or walk off. It means I am in no mood for talking and I may say something Ill later regret because of it.

• I prefer to be left alone. It allows me to not only think about the situation objectively, but also allows me to cool off & get my head straight before I say things I might regret.

What Guys Said 16

• left alone to gather my thoughts and just slow down a bit, then put in order whats important and not then by all means be cheered up!

• i prefer to have a person of my choice, cheer me up.

• Left alone.

• Mostly left alone. I've only ever know a few people who can successfully cheer me up. The rest just get on my nerves.

• Most of the time I prefer to be left alone.

• left alone

• I wish I had someone to cheer me up, I'm lonely most of the time anyway

• Left alone.

• Just leave me to simmer and I'll get better.

• I want someone to talk to more often than not.

• Left alone. I hate other people when im in a bad mood.

• Prefer to be left alone for 2-3 days.

Yikes! xxoo

@HaveNoName I se. Well, message me if you need a friend. xx

Happy to see you are not too "Depressed and gloomy" to still answer some depressing questions. xx

• Left alone

• if the people are right, id rather talk.. if its not the right person, then i wanna be alone

• left alone.

• If i am in a bad mood, i usually watch video's involving people getting hurt and badly injured in funny ways - it really cheers me up.

But if i had to choose, obviously i would want to be left alone.