Do you get stared at a lot?

I do but only because I'm always making a fool out of myself in public 😂 lmao

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• Depends on what I'm wearing but if I wear less of course I'll get stared at.

• Yeah esp. today after PE... This manly girl, she's really buff and athletic, anyways I caught the football first and she had her hands on the football from behind me and pulled the football from me and I pulled back and yeah so everybody saw so it was the news of the day and people arguing who caught the football first. The coach said whoever tugged the ball away from the other gets it entirely and so I did that and lol some other people were mad about it XD anyways just because I don't look athletic doesn't mean I can't catch and play sports jeez she can't even throw and yeah I get stare a lot when someone needs a pencil but is too nervous to ask lmao I don't got pencils just cause I'm Asian

• Yeah but that's just because I'm *really* loud and obnoxious and silly.
    Most of the time though, I'm so wrapped up in my own world that I can ignore it and block it out completely.

• Yes all the time and I don't like it because it's majority guys and it's because I have a big chest. I don't care if it was a quick look, but it feels weird when they stare for a long time.

• No I don't think so.
    If I do, I don't notice it lol

• Yes, I just ignore it for the most part.

• sometimes I do. A man once asked if I needed a ride in my neighborhood. i recall a time when I was 17 and walking in the mall and a man approached me

• Normaly no, but only when I play basketball.

• I don't think I do. Usually people don't seem to notice me.

• Yeah but it's usually from guys in a creepy and deviant way. I hate getting checked out by older guys like builders, they always whistle at girls

• Yes, a lot. Its feels good... real good.

• Only by pervy truckers at rest stops.

• Yas. But I'm klutzy so that's why

• I'm constantly getting stared at when I go out in public

• Yes, I've gotten used to it though. But sometimes the stares are down right creepy.

• Yes I do but I like attention so

• not that much

• I doubt it. You know me. So you answer

• Yes bbecause I'm gorgeous

• Started at?

What Guys Said 13

• For some reason little kids stare at me and smile. I would love to know what they see that adults can't.

• I have no idea? What I do know is that people remember my name easily, maybe im abnormally ugly or something in my looks just does it.

• I do and hate it. I feel like screamin "i am not a piece of meat!" Everytime

• Yes, I tend to always be the center of attention when I'm out in public... *returns to cave to recharge*

• Only when I'm naked.

• I do regularly. But I think it's mostly because I wear a suit in a city that doesn't for the most part and I'm 6'4".

• Only when I'm in a hoodie at night.

• yup, i do. sometimes girls stare at me and smile at me, and sometimes they just stare at me

• Lol no. There ain't much to look at

• Uhmmm never happened lol

• I do, but I have fun with it, usually smirking and nodding or winking at my observer.

• Yes, usually because i go so loud and crazy with friends

• i do and it is kind uncomfortable