American election What is Worse?

Im from the UK but im really interested on opinions from our US friends as to what they think is worse ie Trump revelations (but admitting it) or Bill Clinton actually lying live on TV to millions of Americans? I understand he isn't running its Hillary but is the Morale of cover ups here as bad as Trump?

1mo Would you like two new runners now?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, as a non feminist, I think that Trump's statements have been blown way out of proportion. Yes, he's an arrogant, mouthy individual, but he hasn't been a politician his whole life. He was in the entertainment industry for a very long time, and if people think he's the only high powered person that said and did questionable things, they're delusional.
    I find the corruption and lies of the current democratic candidate appalling. Not to mention the open disgust for Trump's supporters that Hillary has vocalized.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think lying is worse, by itself. But when telling the truth and continuing to be a douche while people encouraging you to be a shitbag is not only a problem, but also dangerous. Cause that means more people are fine with being a total shithead and are probably shitheads, themselves

What Girls Said 1

• Just One, hun, to Replace Crooked Clinton and HURRY!!
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thanks i have no preference but feel a bit for US voters because its gotten very nasty lets say

Well two people are damaging the image of the US just to get power at all costs it seems? America is the worlds leader and keeper of peace its a shame that two power hungry people can damage that? is that too harsh?

Actually Clinton and Obama and all of the rest who are attached are Making our Country a Train wreck. Trump Wants to make America Great again, a true Patriot, believe me. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Depends if Donald Trump is guilty or current allegations or not - Could be they are as bad as each other (Bill and Don)

• Honestly what Trump said was blown way out of proportions it was all just a smoke screen anyway to draw attention away from Hillary and her crimes.

• Putin wants world peace and is against the new world order. Putin wants trump. That's all we need

• I'd change one thing. Replace Hillary with Bernie Sanders.