Does everything happen for a reason?

Would put this under a 'Life' category if GAG had one. Explain why you chose the answer that you did. Feel free to share any relevant stories as well.

• Yes
    100% (6)64% (7)76% (13)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)36% (4)24% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everything is predestined except we don't know how it will turn out which makes it a mystery to us

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure, but I think GAG used to have a "Life" topic.
    I believe this because we can always learn something from our experiences, whether it's good or bad.
    And when I look back, I can see why certain things happened to me. I needed to learn from them, I needed to find out something or even to grow up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• That depends on whether or not you believe in free will. Technically, everything does happen for a reason because the fact that it has happened means it is a result of the variables that caused it. It had to happen because it did happen, so to speak.

0|0
    0|0
  • If everything happens for a reason this would mean we have no free will and would make life here pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • That reason may be a terrible one but it is a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you tripped because I stuck my foot out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The reason I got my wisdom teeth was to give me a break from those dammed teachers
    Everything happens for a reason..

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as destiny. Therefor all life's events happen because they happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!