What's your Zodiac Sign? Give one trait or fact of ur sign?

I'm bored!!! Random question lol. I'm a LEO!!! Where my LEO's at lol?

0|1
18|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a gemini cancer cusp.
    Strengths: fun, flirty, curious, intellectual, affectionate, caring, devoted, sensitive and inspirational.
    Weaknesses : moody, overly emotional, scatterbrained, selfish, depressive and self-destructive.

I'm definitely all of these besides flirty because I don't know if I flirt or how to but I seem to get women smiling a lot especially if I lighten up. I'm more of the weaknesses especially scatterbrained and overly emotional. The scary thing is when i read the descriptions about this it describes me very well.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure how much I believe of the whole zodiac stuff, but I'm a Gemini, and one thing I do know for sure, is that my sign is pretty much spot on about me.
    Gemini Strengths:
    - Energetic
    - Clever
    - Imaginative
    - Witty
    - Adaptable
    Gemini Weaknesses:
    - Superficial
    - Impulsive
    - Restless
    - Devious
    - Indecisive

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I was born under the sign of Grumpy Cat:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/17q1k0.jpg

Think of the kittens, please!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Aries and like the sign I'm very passionate and hot headed, sometimes a bit to much on some topics lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • This applies 100%
    "Gemini represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Gemini can bevready for fun, while on the other hand it can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive. As an air sign, Gemini is concerned with all aspects of the mind. They get fascinated by almost everything in the world and they have a feeling as if there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see. "

Some things don't, not surprising considering horoscopes are generic bullshit. They work cause people see what they wanna see.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Capricorn - Stubborn as a goat - I can be

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a Virgo, and we are apparently very routine, organized, and analytical people - all of which ring true for me.

We also apparently have a strong sense of justice, and follow a conservative moral code - which are also fairly true in my case.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Leo, in Chinese horoscopes I'm a earth dragon, they say a dragon Leo gives me more dinamite then I know what to do with, the leos planet/star is the sun and if I remember right the gem is a diamond.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Awesome that sounds cool lol... I'd be a fire snake... lmao so much fire as I'm also leo

• I'm a Libra and one fact about my zodiac sign -and the rest of em- is that they effect nothing whatsoever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sagittarius, we are awesome as fuck always.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taurus.. I am ambitious and stubborn.

1|0
    0|0
  • My zodiac sign is cancer, which makes sense because I am cancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Taurus

1|0
    0|0
  • I kill people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I'm a Libra and I'm supposed to be balanced and indecisive but I don't think that's me at all. My old sign was a Scorpio which I think I am because i love alone time and I ponder things a lot.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm a Aquarius. And like a Aquarian. I love my humanitarian work :) Leo's are bomb by the way 😂😂

3|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Apparently, Aquarius can be good social workers, therapists (I think) and politicians. Because we don't attach emotions to work we think logically not emotionally.

• 1mo

@NatashaJ totally true! since i'm doing a form of social work! you're a Aquarian? :)

• 1mo

Yeah I am and I'm looking into social work but I decide to keep my options open.

• I'm an Aquarius and we tend to be eccentrics & unconventional which is very true for me. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Scorpio. ♏ We're really sexy apparently.

1|0
    0|0
  • LIBRA!!
    Positive: Polished and refined, charming, harmonious, diplomatic, easy-going nature

Negative: Indecisive, superficial, indulgent, hypocritical, gullible, oscillating between two extremes

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a libra. We stand for fairness and justice, we are also very kind/compassionate and lovers of beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cancer.
    And like Cancer, I can be very moody but also very sympathetic and loyal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scorpio.. They say we are passionate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aquarius. We are fickle fuckers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Libra - supposedly were attractive, sociable, and indecisive, but i'm neither of those things

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a Gemini. And people seem to think we are two faced, and I can tell you this is true lol!

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

lol XD i have a friend who's a Gemini... she used to be friends with two girls that hate each other and they would tell her about their hatred to other lol and my friend would tell both of them what the other said and start drama

• 1mo

Hahahaha see what I mean

• Pisces. It's true that I am a sensitive mess

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Taurus, I'm apparently stubborn, but I am fiercely loyal to those I care about

1|0
    0|0
  • Scorpio

1|0
    0|0
  • Scorpio.
    We don't like people to see our emotions, so we hide them to avoid showing any sign of weakness.
    We are able to read people better than any other zodiac sign.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a virgo and contrary to my zodiac sign, I am a messy person.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm a Sagittarius, and im competitive

1|0
    0|0