Do you remember what happened when you get drunk? What kind of stuff do you end up doing?

I was at a club last night with friends and my mate got wasted really bad and started doing bullshit
Talking to people he didn't know and was being really loud and doing crazy stuff that got cops to almost arrest him so i and got him back home and now he woke up remembering nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol yea happened
    once I actually blacked out in the end
    Apparently 2 females that I don t know were taking care of me while I was drunk
    my friends thought I knew them and let them lol
    I didn t know who the hell those females were XD
    other than that I basically end up making out with some dudes and all
    you know... the usual

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally yes. Not always. There can be blackouts with large amounts of alcohol. Someone who is not going to remember doesn't necessarily seem that drunk. But they are not forming short term memories. assuming he's not lying, if while doing crazy stuff last night you had said 'remember number 8' to him, then 5 minutes later asked what number you had told him, he wouldn't have known.

What Girls Said 9

• The last time I was drunk was my ring dunk for my class ring. I was also moving out of my apartment the next day, so I was packing and cleaning my apartment right before. A couple friends and I hung out at a friend's place.

I remember most of it; I had a dying urge to fold laundry and ending up folding all the guy's laundry, then doing the dishes, and wiping down everything in the kitchen. I also really wanted to teepee a house because I had never done so before, and my friends indulged me and got all the supplies and we teepeed the house after we left.

They all said it was funny since normally I don't drink and when I'm sober, I'm very quiet, put together, and don't do anything like that. Also, they had never seen me drink so much alcohol at once and were surprised I didn't throw any of it up after.

• It happens.

• Making an arse of myself. Lol

• I drink so I never get drunk. My friends though get drunk but not to the point to forget what they did the night before

• There's only one time I don't remember what happened. Unfortunately I found out the next day and I regretted the whole night.

I've never been drunk since. I just get tipsy

• I have never been drunk. When I drink I laugh a lot and I'm loud.

• Never been drunk.
    All the stupid stuff I've done in life has been fully aware 😕

• I've never been drunk

• Sometimes. Depends on how much you drink.
    have woke up in strange places and not remembered how I got there

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. I've only blacked out once, and while alcohol was involved I think most of it had to do with getting slammed in the head with a door and doing a face plant on a gravel driveway after the knock out... :D I ended up in someone else's house and still have no idea how...

Haha it happened to me once and I hated the fact that i woke up somewhere else
      not knowing what the crazy stuff i did.

• Normally just becoming more relaxed and looking drunk. My friends normally behave exactly the same when drunk as when they are sober. They tend to attract more girls than me.

• No I dont renember, It is a secret why I dont drink heavy wine.

• when i would still drink it would happen sometimes yeah.

Did you stop drinking because of blackouts?

Unicorn? Interesting 😂

@desidoll lol i know what you're thinking.

• Your friend didn't get drunk, he got black-out drunk. There is a difference.

I don't get black out drunk, because I'm not an idiot, and I know how to drink.