In a bad situation, would you listen to what your instincts are telling you to do, even if it goes against what you consider is morally right?

• Yes, I would listen to my instincts, even if it is morally wrong
  • No, I wouldn't listen to my instincts, because it is morally wrong
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Girl

• It is very true what they say, that you will have to live with the decisions you make for the rest of your life and if you have the power to think about them now before you've actually done anything, and are questioning if it goes against your morals, that's probably a sign that you shouldn't do it or it may come back to haunt you in more ways than one.

Most Helpful Guy

• i really try to stick to my morals over anything. for me the greatest guilt i have in life is when i do things that fly in the face of my ethics

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the situation... how morally wrong and what are the consequences?

• depends on what you mean by "morally wrong".

if you're referring to morality in the religious sense: forget it, i'll sooner do what feels right.

morality in a more general sense: more likely to go with whatever benefits the greatest # of people.

What Guys Said 4

• It really depends on what kind of situation.

• Fight or flight. Morality disappears in the heat of the moment..

• It depends on the situation.

• see OP thats what you get for not forming your morals around your instincts.