Do you know what 5150 means?

I do think some of you can get this right and who ever does gets MHO. AND NO CHEATING!

• I do know
  • I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually looked this up a while ago when watching a TV show someone made the comment "They 5150ed him"

5150 refers an involuntary psych ward. Ie getting locked up in a psychiatric institution without your consent or a conviction. It's the classic hollywood visual of a person getting dragged away by people in white lab coats screaming.

I didn't watch the video so I don't know if it refers to anything else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's some kind of police code for a crazy person lol not sure though, that band is so bad though 😂😭 if you like J-rock you should check out One OK rock or Girugämesh

What Guys Said 19

• 5150 is a very popular guitar amp head made by Peavey and used by a lot of metal musicians for high gain sounds. Eddie Van Halen actually used it too. I think it was originally designed for him. Together with the 6505 and 6505+, they are basically what I think of when someone says "metal amp." Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine use em too.

If I recall, you listen to Amon Amarth? They use a 5150 (or at least they did) with a bunch of different pedals.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/B6d-V6Nfmq4/maxresdefault.jpg

• www.wrestlingdeals.com/.../...a_cabeza_t-shirt.jpg

i136.photobucket.com/.../5150B.jpg

It's when you keep it hardcore, like a 187, keep it hardcore L. A. X is a weapon. Keep it hardcore, now count your blessings, 5150 ain't nothing to mess with. (Song lyrics to lax5150 lol)

• Van Halen album. I remember when it came out 30 years ago because it was the first one without David Lee Roth singing and that was big news.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(album)

• 1|0
  • A police code.

• 5150 is an album by Van Halen. It isn't also a cop code for a crazy person on the loose.

Regards,
    GoldCobra

• I know its a code for crazy people for cops.

• not a clue

• I know exactly what it meanas, its a number, one higher than 5149 and one lower than 5151

• is it something like 1488?

• It's a Film--5150--Elms Way.

• The number after 5149? lol 😅
    I've never heard of it.

• Cop code for crazy

• I don't fucking know

• I know 2110 is🎶🎶🎶

• Weed?

• I think it means you're clinically insane. That'd what I've at least heard

• hmmm the band that sung the opening for Noragami, I like it :P

• 5150 is a slang term for acting in a crazy manner. 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code, which allows designated professionals to take someone to an approved psychiatric facility for involuntary 72-hour treatment and evaluation, if he or she is suspected of having a mental disorder that makes him or her a danger to self, a danger to others, and/or unable to provide their own food, shelter, or clothing

What Girls Said 2

• Has something to do with crazy bitches I'm pretty sure

• Sounds familiar but not off the top of my head, no.

they sung an opening for Noragami

@PhilX - My sister and friend tried to get me into that... Think I watched 2 episodes :/ Just couldn't.

fair enough, not necessarily a show that you just have to watch but I do admit it has good music