Epic would you rather question?

Would You rather marry the love of your life but be stuck in a dead end job. Or be happy at you job but the love of you life is married to someone else. And give your reasons why in the comments.

• marry the love of your life but be stuck in a dead end job
  • happy at you job but the love of you life is married to someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• This one is really hard for me to decide because I've suffered from dead-end jobs my whole life, and it's fed my depression, especially feeling very hopeless and helpless to barely be able to fix my needs and problems. So, naturally, I'd rather gravitate toward option B for security.

However, if somebody is the love of my life and I consider them my other half, I can't imagine going through the process of trying to move on from that. I'll likely see or bump into him with his wife.

If the man was truly destined for me, and he truly loved me and only me, I'd pick option A.

Yeah and not to mention your depression wouldn't necessarily be healthy for your marriage even if your with the love of your life.

So, it's like which one is best for me then? I'll suffer in both cases. Just becuase I may be happy at a job, doesn't mean it necessarily provides for my needs as well. But I guess with a soul mate, we could try to surpass a dead end job together.

Most Helpful Guy

• When your in love everything looks brighter more fun. Even if your in a crappy job, the fact that you get to go home to your love would totally be worth it.

What Girls Said 14

• I need me a good job to get good money. But then again the love of my life will probably have good money so this is actually a really tough choice.

• If you're not happy whatsoever in your job it can affect you negatively which can also affect your relationship badly. So I picked B. Relationships aren't even a priority in my life to begin with anyway, plus even if I wanted a relationship there's 7 billion people out there. Plenty of fish in the sea, no use crying over "the love of your life" marrying someone else. If they're happy good for them, because Im also happy, specifically in my job.

Plus feelings grow over time so I believe you can build a stronger bond with someone the longer you stay with them.

Yep, while with a shitty job its quite difficult for things to actually turn out better, unless you find a new one but its more difficult to find a job that you love and is completely happy with compared to finding a relationship, at least in my case.

• Marry my job and settle for second best in love. Who knows, this mystery second best could out shine my previous "love of my life" but either way, a dead end job leads to a life of stress and financial struggle. That's not the life I want

• In a dutch show there's a segment that's called 'everything can be destroyed' and it's based on how strong a relationship is. I'd go for the job and be a homewrecker.

• Love is so hard is find. I would sacrifice everything just to be with them. A job is just a job. I would even forgo a job if that meant I could be with the love of my life.

If was possible for me to get a job that was able to support two people then we would be much happier overall.

Well as it stand right now I work 100hrs ever two weeks so even if I was in a committed relationship the time that we spend together would be short, but if there was a way to make the same amount that I do now but work less hrs then our relationships wouldn't suffer as much.

It still sounds like you'll have to find some who works and can contribute to supporting the both of you. Then you will have more time to invest in the relationship and your SO will have something to do while you're at work.

• Be married to love of my life and be stuck in a dead end job. It's easy to find a better job, but not so easy finding the love of your life.

• marry the love of my life

• Have a dead end job and marry the love of my life, I'm having trouble getting a job at the moment but I really just want to be loved. . . I need some love. :(

• I don't know if love is more important than my career.

• What if my love has an open marriage? 🙆 Loophole!

• When you have a dead end job, u can lay beside the love of your life and he'll comfort u, but when u have a great job and the love of your life is with someone else, who is going to lay beside u and comfort u? Money? Oh Hell no.

I wouldn't comfort someone who is depressed everyday.

That's good but I would say that girls who are emotional tend to be very difficult to console. And they bring down the energy of everyone around them, but since your not like that you have more of a chance at success than they do.

I encourage more than i can get encouraged , this is the problem, i lose myself just to make others happy, but that will have to stop eventually lol.

• Both would suck.

• Give me the love of my life and I'll work on the rest

• I'd rather have a great job because it is about me in the end

What Guys Said 5

• Assuming I make enough money and only work 5 days a week, I don't give a shit whether I like my job or not.

I think its a lot more important to like the person you're married to lol.

• Option A for me

• Love trumps all else.

• "marry the love of your life but be stuck in a dead end job." It is for me. I don't care about consequences.

• i need to have good job than i can help (i have good job and haven't married yet)