What do you think of Arabs?

1mo Actually today I got a tough situation when two of my colleagues started to mock on me in front of the rest of stuff.

So then I shouted at hem in the same time telling him " you are just a monkey and what you are doing just an act to be look like a clown".

He got angry and I don't care because he started to laugh at me in a bulling behaviour and I sent an email to the head of my section, complaining over his attitude.

So do you think what I did was good action?

Most Helpful Girl

• by Arab, I'm assuming you mean those from the Arabian peninsula
    i've known arabs
    they can be very generous people
    at the same time a lot of them have a superiority complex
    the Berbers i used to live with said they hated Arabs for destroying their culture

as for your situation:
    not sure of the context, but i don't think shouting would be necessary
    but if you couldn't resolve situation with your co-worker
    then it was okay to email upper management

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think any thing about them and what I mean by that is just see y'all as people I have no negative nor positive thoughts about you guys.

FYI it was wrong of your colleagues to mock and make fun of you just because of your religion, while others in your religion have done wrong, you have not and do not deserve what they are doing to do.

And yes standing up for yourself in a none violent manner and alerting the head of your section to his actions was the right move.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm Arab, I love Arabs. I grew up in an Arab country and would love to living in an Arab country in the future (Tunisia or Emirates or Qatar or Oman). Arab men are one of my favorites, if not the favorite.
    I'm so happy I grew up in a traditional Arab household, I love our food, culture, family values, weddings, etc...

• I don't like the arabs

• I generally have a good relationship with them, and even if I didn't, that's no excuse for me to be wary of them.

• They're fine, the problem occurs when people consider them the same as the extremist muslim, such as isis, that are based in arab countries.

• They are human beings... and Zayn Malik is beautiful ;)

• Very good looking bunch of people, intelligent, and have good morals/values.

• I'm indifferent.

• You mean authentic Arabs from Arabian peninsula, or just some arabizated nations from the Middle east and North Africa?
    I like indigenous Arabs (from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait and United Arab Emirates ).

Cool I'm from on of these countries you like 😊

Great :D

What Guys Said 7

• They Exist

• arabs people are cool and nice, but the government is nasty, and full of douche bags

• Shawarma

• Coo'.. neutral like to everyone.

• Allahu akbar

• Arabs are cool, no problems there

• they love sex, like me.