These Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?

What superheros who never had their own movies would you like to see in some new movie, and who should play them?

• Captain Marvel (Shazam)These Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?
  • SupremeThese Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?
  • BatwomanThese Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?
  • SentryThese Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?
  • She-HulkThese Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?
  • Spider-WomanThese Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?
  • Plastic ManThese Superheroes still don't have a movie of their own, which one of them would you like to star in the movie, and who would you cast for the roles?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Shazam! He's already getting a movie and I can't wait for it. I'd also love to see one for She-Hulk, but I feel like a TV show would suit her better.

What Guys Said 26

• I'd say Volkonir as a concept is good enough at this point, that I'd be willing to talk with a studio about getting him his own movie. (That student film from 2008 doesn't count.)

Xira from "Cagegirl" could make an interesting film protagonist too, if done right. But the studio would have to talk to Adam about the details, not me.

But from your list, I'd go with She-Hulk. No idea whom to cast in the role yet; but she hasn't done jack in the MCU. And that's sad. Even Howard the Duck has contributed more to the MCU at this point!

• Shazam is getting his own movie which I can't wait for.

• Well, I'd like to watch She-Hulk in action, played by Eliza Dushku, as I said before ;)

• Plastic Man would be a fun movie. Captain Marvel movie is being made as we speak

• shit, when did she hulk get these massive tits?

• I would say She-Hulk long over due
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...3-9491-2305cdec77fa.jpg

• None of the above. lol

What's your favorite then?

I do not have a fictitious super hero. And after thinking of this for a few minutes I am unable to think of any super hero I honestly looked up to in my adult life. When I was a kid I was amazed with what Superman was capable of. There are several movies out on that character.
      Nope. I can not think of even one Hollywood created super hero I would pay to watch for a couple hours.

• YES! SHE HULK, Irene Andersen the bodybuilder woman she is perfect to be SHE HULK or Ronda Rousey.
    Second choice Captain Marvel (Shazam) Channing Tatum maybe!!!
    What did you choose?

• I could see She Hulk or Batwoman making the big screen, or more accurately a cameo to gauge public response.

I want to see Spawn back on the big screen.

• Batwoman. I knew there was a batgirl, but not a batwoman.

Who should play her?

Honestly, I don't know. I don't follow celebrities much other than the occasional "oh, she's attractive" thought I have in my head.

• I pick jason todd and i guess the guy from supernatural that voiced his cartoon should play him
    He actually does look the part

• The Sentry. He is supposed to be the strongest or one of the strongest super-heroes

• Michelle Rodriguez as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk

• I think she-hulk is coming to a theater newar you soon

• SHAZAM!

• Definitely she hulk. And someone hot to play her. I don't care who

• Mila Kunis as Spider-Woman.

• The Rock was going to be Shazam at one time.

• Stan Lee has done enough damage.

• Plastic Man, played by Jim Carrey :P

• plastic man i think girls loves that man so much ))

• The Supreme, he is the strongest.

• The Supreme, that chap looks very powerful.

• Not rlly interested in any of these

Why not?

What comic is he from?

DC Comics.

• Batwoman cos she looks hot. I think jessica alba definitely.

• She hulk, would like to see her out grow her shirt, lol

What Girls Said 11

• Sentry's story is really interesting. I like how complicated things are.
    She Hulk as well.
    The Rock was going to do Shazam, then he scratched that and is being Black Adam (last time I heard at least) So, I think there has to be a Shazam movie coming out soon.

• All pretty weak spin off or sidekick characters none really deserve a movie. Id rather see Gambit , JeanGrey, Cyclops and Flash have their own storied movies and really Chris Nolan needs to pick up the Dark Knight Rises movie up 5 years after Batman moves on and leaves the Batcave for Robin to protect Gotham

• If there is a Supergirl movie and tv show, then we should have a Spider-Woman movie or tv show. Anna Kendrick would be perfect for the role, she was fantastic in Lost Girl.

• Shazam! I'd like Tyler Hoechlin to play him <3

• I don't know who plastic man is, but I wanna see that movie.

• Spider-Woman and Shazam are the best.

• None of them really... I guess Shazam or she hulk. I don't know who I would cast as then though.

• Well, plastic man would be really funny

• I think Sentry deserves a movie.

• Plastic man looks HALRIOUS😂

• Plastic man in a gay porn. No idea about the details but definitely that.