What do guys think about a girl texting first?

Like do you like it, is it annoying so can you just let me know what you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it, because it shows she is actually interested in me. If anything, I find it cute and endearing. Im not annoyed by it.

What Guys Said 23

• I think any woman that thinks the guy has to text first is not someone I want to date. So I enjoy it. Why does it matter who calls or texts?

• How the fuck would that be annoying?
    Would you be annoyed if a guy texted you first? No.

• There is nothing wrong with a girl making the first move on a guy. Besides, I'm also in a chatty mood so don't hesitate

• After dates the girl has always asked about a second date or texted, shows they care. If you're just starting to date you have to make a game of it though and make it 50/50 because people are dumb.

• Yeah its fine to text. Guy maybe shy to text you. you gotta text him and show yourself. Your personality and what kind of person you are. Who knows? You may get his intrest for date. For shy guy, he might be worried if you would like him back so he maynot text. Texting first doesnot make you as if you are crushing on him. Try it. If he texts back good enough. If he doesnot at least you tried. Try and try or regret it later. All the best. My opinion is go for it.

• I think I don't really give a damn who texts who first, I just want to have a date

• There's nothing wrong with it. Someone has to do it first. If they other person sends a text in any order, it's usually a good sign that they're into you.

• I support it but mostly because I'm kinda super introverted so even if I really care for/like someone I don't really think to text them. It's something I try to work on but if someone makes it easier than all the better

• Yes, i like girls texting first cause I'm real shy and fear i might make the girl think I'm a creep if i text her first hand.

• Why on Earth would you think it's annoying?

• If they have my number they know me well enough for it to be ok.

• I like it its awesome.

• I'm good with it.

• No problem.

• I really enjoy when girls text first because it shows that they care some, whether it's in a friend way or romantic way. If a girl never texts me first our friendship probably won't continue for a very long time.

• It's fine with me. I will seem you will be invested in the relationship more.

• Yeah I like it.

• its not ever happen no one text me or message me here or to my mobile

• If she never try to text first, then she can be out the door whenever 👌🏼

• Like it. I don't think it matters either way but it's nice to feel wanted

• That's preferred to me doing it.

• I find it refreshing and flattering in the few cases where a girl will text me first

• It's fine with me, no big deal

What Girls Said 0