Do you think people are jealous of know it alls?

I am starting to think that.

I think the first quality that someone is jealous of you is if they talk shit about you. If there is someone that we don't think is that great regardless of their behaviour a person will 100% not talk shit about them.

Why? Because they're whatever. The attitude will be like leave that person why should I waste my time thinking about him/her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean... if you think you know it all that tells me you don't know shit. The more you learn the more you see what you have yet to learn. I learn a lot about politics, economics, sociology, and all kinds of shit. When these topics come up I don't say shit. Why? Because I know that I cannot convey what I know in a couple sentences, or in one day of talking. "know it alls" are the type of people who know just enough about a topic to believe one sentence means anything, and they know that the people they are talking to don't know enough to be able to refute that one sentence.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're stating people talk shit about know it alls?
    On the other point, sometimes yes, people could just completely ignore the bastards, but rest assure that talking shit about someone else doesn't mean that it's all made up. Maybe they really are that shitty.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a pretty smart person so while im not a "know it all" some people take my speech as such. With this in mind I can definitely say that some people get very jealous of people who they believe are know it alls. Girls don't seem to mind as much as guys the latter group assumably feels threatened but I couldn't say for certain.

• I personally think they are fools

• I think the first "indicator" that someone is jealous of you is they talk shit about you.

Do you see what I'm doing? Lmaoo. In all seriousness, I agree with you within moderation. Some people are annoying though.

I think if someone truly found someone annoying they'd stay away from them. I know a girl who Is a know it all, and people just say she's annoying etc. and then forget.

But actually talking shit and going out of their way to hurt ht eperson? something is up

What Girls Said 3

• Know it alls are usually very annoying to me. They go on and on and on and it's like pls stfu. But am I jealous? Nah.

• No it is anoying as fuck nibody gets jelous at that. Especially if you correct someone.

* nobody * jealous

• Yes they are